V

'ill pick you up tomorrow morning.'

'why???'

'we'll go get coffee. be outside early.'

'like how early troye.'

'eh idk just early.'

Read 22:24

-

Louis woke up at 4:30am that morning. He didn't really wake up; he opened his eyes. He had been up painting, dealing with whatever thoughts travelled through his mind yesterday. The one thing he needed was coffee. Louis stumbled over to his coffee machine, he always invested in a good blend and a good machine, he distributed the ground coffee evenly in the portafilter, making sure it was level and even, he tamped the puck of coffee grounds, yet again checking its levelness. He hooked the portafilter on the machine and let it poor out of the mesh like bottom, making sure the poor was even and had the right amount of crema left on top of the coffee. He steamed the almond milk, making sure there wasn't a screeching sound, poor the almond milk. Normally Louis would make latte art, he'd be able to make a bear with a toothpick, a heart and recently learnt to make a swan. But today wasn't worth it.

'hey, are you almost ready???'

'yeah, hurry up.'

'ill make you walk lu don't test me dumbass'

'who the fuck is lu???'

Delivered 7:05

Troye was driving with the roof off as he normally did, the wind was cold a dry against his skin. The sun had somewhat risen, but it was to overcast to see it. It was grey and soft, it felt like the whole world was to him. Chemtrails across the sky where one of Troyes favourite things to look at, leaving his attention to road safety behind.

'am i lu???'

'get in the fucking car'

Read 7:10

Louis threw his bag in the backseat of Troyes car before opening the door to the passenger seat. Troye was watching him.

"Don't throw stuff in my car." Troye said with sarcasm. "Have you eaten?" there was less sarcasm there.

"I've had coffee, that's really it though." Louis said, holding the back of his neck with his right hand.

"Okay, then were at least getting a snack cause I'm starving, and you need food." Said Troye as he tugged on the gear stick.

"Really its fine, I don't really need anything." Louis said as he put glasses on. It was cold and dry, 19°C. Troye smiled at Louis as he started driving off, he had decided to not argue, and rather just get the boy food. It was fairly overcast, the whole city felt grey and soft, almost like it was engulfed in a darkened cloud. It made everything feel a little cosier, at least that's what Louis felt. Louis threw a coffee-coloured hoodie over himself and let his hair down to help warm himself.

Troye was the type of person to take days as they come, he never really thought to much unless it was a design. He let things happen naturally, creatively, and emotionally. He seemed to know more about himself that anyone at seventeen would. It seemed like he was an organised mess, he knows that he is. Louis admired that; he greatly did. Cause he knew nothing about himself. He knew he was alone, and that had never bothered him (well it did, he just stopped talking about it). He knew that he liked coffee, and paint, and pastries with pretty icing...but that was it. He had no clue how to deal with his emotions. He never knew that someone his age could. Was he supposed to?

"You're thinking again." Troye says, looking over at Louis who is hiding his palms in the sleeves of his hoodie.

"No, I'm not." Says Louis, smiling at Troye ability to read his mind.