Chapter 13

hey guys. sorry for the late. University works got to me. Every projects needed to be done asap.

I won't be on hiatus bcuz i will still uploading just a little bit late.

there's a small author note from me at the end so yeah

------------------------

" Wait can we have a burger, unnie? " Winter asked as we are right now at an American-like dining shop.

"Yes of course. " Karina replied while her eyes glued to the menu while still thinking what to eat.

" Huh i want the pancakes though. Seems delish. " Your eyes squinted to the menu and saw that they also have oreo vanilla milkshake. You ordered for that as well.

Let's just say that the brunch you three had was the best since they have the most delicious milkshake ever!

" Unnie. Y/N.. I won't be able to go with you guys to Busan since i will go on vacay with my family" Winter pouted and leaned her head on Karina's shoulder.

Karina tried her best to smile and god knows how hard she tried. she slowly patted Winter's head trying to soothe her.

"It's okay Minjeong-ah, we both will have fun "  she looked at you and you smiled at her. " we will for you " she winced a little when Winter gripped onto her thigh under table unseen by you.

"it's okay snowball. I will buy you gifts." you smiled at her when Winter looked at you the moment you said snowball.

"get me chocolates and we got a deal" she held out a pink finger and you linked it with her along with a small peck on your thumb the thing you'd always do when you do a pinky promise since you were a fetus.

just a thing your mom told you-

"ah-... okay" Winter was flustered but proceeded to give a small kiss on her thumb as well

------

"do you want to go the aquarium? I heard that they have one of the largest aquariums ever! " Karina exclaimed as you are driving towards whatever place she has setup on the gps

" I thought we're already going?" Karina squealed and texted someone on her phone.

"My sister said she will meet us there." She put down her phone and leaned her head back to the seat. " I hate having a car sickness.. Motion sickness? I don't know.." She groaned and started to massage her chest area trying something to calm her nauseousness

" you have migraine?" You looked at her for a few seconds and look forward again.

She hummed and tried to look for something sour to eat. Seeing her acting like that, you said "I also have that kind of thing so you should find something sour in my bag"

"Thank you"

"No biggie"

--------

" There you are lovebirds! I have been waiting for ages! " Karina's sister greeted us first the moment she saw Karina exited the car

"Unnie! Stop!"

"Why not you both seems suits for each other" She teased again. You gave her sister a teasing grin as a sign of what she said earlier and she squealed happily. Karina doesn't know what happened because you walked in front of her.

--------------

" Y/N! Here take my picture!" Karina gave you her phone as she excitedly hopped to the glass mirror(?) (idk whats the name help me hh)