~Albedo's Experiment Goes Wrong?~

This is Albedo x Kaeya <3

Top - Kaeya

Bottom - Albedo

Kinks - Praise kink

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaeya was at the knights of Favonuis headquarters when he suddenly got a call from Albedo.

"Hm? Yes, Albedo?" Albedo was panting on the other line "P-Please..Help me...C-Captain..~" Kaeya blushed, confused "W-What?" Albedo softly whimpered in response "H-Help!~" Then the call ended, Kaeya was confused but he grabbed his clothes and ran to the Favonius lab.

Kaeya flung the door open to see a naked Albedo panting and twitching on the marble floor.

"A-ALBEDO!" Albedo looked up panting and sweating "K-Kaeya~ Help me please~" Kaeya slowly grinned sitting next to Albedo, holding his chin "My, my alchemist~ What's wrong?~" Albedo, within whimpers and moans explained how he was testing a new chemical and he accidentally spilt some on himself, soon he started to feel warm and..horny~ 

"My..So you called me to help?" Albedo blushed even harder and nodded. Kaeya slowly crawled onto him, started kissing him, and shoved his tongue into his mouth "MGH!~" Albedo whimpered "You're such a good boy albedo~" Kaeya began to grind against albedo's cock.

"G-Gah! K-Kaeya~" Kaeya slowly took off his clothes and started to grind against him "Kaeya!~n Harder~" Kaeya nodded and started to grind harder, their cocks twitching against each other "May I put it inside you then?~" Albedo nodded "Good slut~" Kaeya lined up his cock with Albedo and without any warning, he shoved all of him inside of the poor alchemist

"GAH!~ K-KAEYA!~" Kaeya groaned loudly and kept thrusting all of his meat inside of Albedo "Mgh!~ Albedo you're so fucking tight!~" Kaeya kept thrusting, putting some of his fingers in albedo's mouth gagging him while they both struggled to keep their bodies stable.

"C-Captain Kaeya!~ I-I'm gonna c-cum!~" Kaeya smirked as he kept going then, Albedo shot his cum all over the floor as kaeya sat up, letting albedo sit on his lap kissing his cheek softly "You okay my love?~" Albedo nodded "But..I'm still..Horny..~" Kaeya turned albedo around and slowly bent over, and he started to suck his cock "Mmh!~ Kaeya~"

 Kaeya kept deep-throating him as albedo whimpered softly "Kaeya you're such a good boy!~ I'm gonna cum again~" Kaeya kept deep-throating him until albedo finally cums, grabbing kaeya's long hair and shoves the rest of his cock deeper in his throat, making sure all the cum went inside of him.

Albedo then passed out, kaeya picked him up and set him on a nearby couch and put a blanket on him. Kaeya put his clothes on and kissed his cheek, he then left.

Heh..Albedo~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------