2 | The Party

* * *

* * *

"Go! Go! Go!" The audience cheered on Iwaizumi and Oikawa as they took shots to the head as fast as they could. Flashlights shone in their faces as multiple people recorded them with their phones to post on social media for all the ones who weren't lucky enough to be invited to see.

Iwa managed to finish his set of glasses first and cheered in victory while Oikawa tried to wipe the tequila dribbling down his chin. He laughed, knowing he was never a match for Iwaizumi and the best friends dapped each other up. The party was in full swing now and the group of high school kids were having a blast getting up to all kinds of things they shouldn't have been. No adults, no rules. They were anticipating the long night ahead that would make for great memories.

Oikawa walked over to his girlfriend, who was casually leaning against a wall watching him with a sultry look. "Hey, gorgeous." he held a hand out for her to take.

"Hey, handsome," she responded, running a hand through her ponytail and letting him guide her elsewhere.

They ended up in the main area where people were dancing in such a fashion that their parents would be quite disappointed in them. Alcohol and teenagers had proven a dangerous combination for generations, and Sydney and Oikawa were among the bad decision makers. The couple danced together while laughing, enjoying each other's presence and getting lost in their own world. Oikawa wasn't much of a dancer or even a partier, but with Sydney around, he felt completely comfortable to be himself and got into the groove of things as he followed her lead.

"Nice moves," she complimented as she spun around and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Who knew Torū Oikawa was as smooth on the dance floor as he is on the court?"

The comment made Oikawa laugh and he danced closer, ridding all space that had been between them. Feeling bold, he spun her around to face the opposite way and bent her over, his hand firmly pressed on her back. Seeing what he was getting at, Sydney happily obliged and began grinding on him. His hands gripped her hips as he encouraged her to keep going, smacking her butt to the beat of the thumping music.

Oikawa was feeling himself as the liquor set in more, enjoying his girl's presence and the environment they were in. He smiled and traced his hand down her thigh suggestively, hinting he wanted something that as long as they were in Matsu's home, he would not be getting.

Sydney looked back with a giggle, knowing what he wanted. Oikawa wasn't exactly one for subtlety, not to mention 3 years together was enough for her to know his mannerisms. The more he humped her, the more aroused he became and he pulled Sydney to stand upright so he could go in for a kiss. Oikawa smacked Sydney's ass hard and kept a secure grip to prevent her from going anywhere. Once he slid his tongue along her bottom lip, she opened up her mouth for him. Oikawa took his time exploring the depths of her mouth, unable to keep himself from moaning. He rolled his hips into hers more aggressively, suggesting they maybe take off somewhere else to have a different kind of fun.