×8×

{yea! Finally! Sorry for the long disappearance! Had some unit tests and the dreaded PERIODICAL EXAM!!
Well lets get into this!! Announcement at the end!}
𖨆mc pov𖨆
It was dark everything was.
The only light source was the small cracks in the wall the bright morning shined through the cracks. Been a while since i got to eat how and why was i here? Feels like a cliche yandere thing but i need to get out and find the camp..

𖨆hunter pov𖨆
We looked everywhere! Still no sight of Mc we checked the woods nothing were worried sick for him!! "That idiot let himself get caught!!" Yoichi yelled "he didnt let himself get captured!!" I said sir Goro was on the phone with the police we had to go back to our cabins mc...where'd you go..

√timeskip by a lazy person who has too much to do!√

𖨆Mc pov𖨆
Been a few days and this girl has been taking 'care' of me this was an actual yandere cliche but all i could do was accept everything shes giving so she'll trust me enough this is some typical shit i miss being in light and not in darkness man i dont get why people on the internet agree darkness is amazing sometimes you cant even see a damn thing she came downstairs "i hope i didnt keep you waiting" she said she grabbed the chair i was in and proceeded to take me upstairs for being 'good' it was rough and once i got out i felt blind for a second too much time in that basement she gave me some water and let me finally walk but with chains yk i dont see why some people would want this chains and all that nonsense "can i eat?" I asked her "yes hold on just a momment" she said as she went to the kitchen i see her take out a box of macarons she came back to me and gave me it "im sorry this was the only thing i could find at the momment i havent gone grocery shopping" she told me i opened the box and started eating "its alright" i replied i ate the macarons they were super good i shouldnt try to escape right away need that trust afterall!

{Yes i know i havent been updating but im thinkin of moving to tumblr! I do have a acc but i have 2! One made spacificly for micah yujin and a backup gonna use that back up then! Anyways what yall think of this? Send me some feedback! Also i know that the snippet and the real chapter are different but ehhh didnt want it to be cliche anyways byeee!!}