Stress [Re-written]

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Kristina Kuroda, a young lady that had a lot of responsibilities in her shoulders. She carried them with ease and patience with such calmness that no humans can be able to do. Even the loner wolf, De La Hoya Free can never achieve such perfection. And he learnt it in the hard way. Everyone knows the fact that women sometimes can be immature but only sometimes. Kristina was such a women who beautifully resembles the qualities of an angel. If she just wears an halo and have wings, people will surely hail her for the rest of their lives. Yeah seriously no joke, this women can be pretty funny yet serious. She can jokingly call you weak and even prove that if she needs to.

And when the said angel gets angry, dang her anger is beyond the soft smile she puts up. Behind the smile she wears when she is angry is the devil that will silently work to put your life in misery.

If you ask people about her, they give different opinions. One would say she is an angel in real life and another would say she is a devil in disguise. Whatsoever. It's all theories. Theories that she is a devil that is disguised as an angel. Well, you can't blame them as some have touched her bad side. Which is only seen by some people. Other then that. She is the most kindest and sweetest lady you will ever meet.

Now that you have heard about her, let's see a day where she left for a vacation and the BC Sol was under the care of our precious yet smart De La Hoya Free.

««⑅*❀☮❀⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。»»

Free yawned as he stretched his hand, he always hated waking up in the morning but he had to due to Kristina leaving for an holiday. He rubbed his eyes lazily as he took a towel from the hanger and went in the bathroom. After a bit of brushing and yawning here and there, he got ready. He went outside to be only met with dull purple eyes. He tilted his head confused about why the girl, the purple eyed person, is in front of the door, waiting for him. "I know you have been living in the forest, so. I am Kristina's assistant" said the girl. Free blinked his eyes. It looked like he sure has been living in the forest too long that he didn't know that the friendly girl, his friend, became an assistant to Kris.

The girl sighed, before she started to give instructions to the poor boy who is listening to it, trying to not fall asleep. Like man he needs sleep to be energetic. The girl finally finished it off and then told him to go to the office. Free lazily nodded and started to walk to the forest instead. He walked down the stairs to find two boys talking to each other "Eh? What do you mean by Kristina is not suitable for the job?" said a boy. Free narrowed his eyes at them before he hid. "It's just she is a women! Like do you ever think a girl can handle things without getting angry? No! They are so immature! I don't understand why her grandfather gave the BC Sol to her instead of Free" said the other to the boy.

Free's hands formed into a fist with anger rising in him. He felt so offended about their talk. Not about her grandfather not giving the property to him but them talking about Kris, no about females in such a low way. He was about to walk to the boy and punch him in the face when a hand held his wrist tightly, he looked back still with hatred burning in his eyes but it calmed down soon when he saw who it was. "Sasha.... You guys... Go through this criticism daily?.." he asked, his voice was pretty low yet tense. Sasha, the purple eyed girl, nodded and spoke "Sadly, yes. This is what some boys think about girls. They think that we are worthless. But. That is why we are here, achieving more then what they can do. They are just envious of our success" she said with a sad smile. Free calmed down a bit but soon a chilling grin formed across his face. Sasha sweat-dropped at him before they walked away.

Free walked through a quite hallway with only his and Sasha's shoes clicking on the floor. Soon they reached the office and opened the door to reveal a beautiful room with red carpet and a desk that was neatly organised with a black office chair. Sasha checked the time before she hurriedly pushed Free to the chair and made him sit and a knock was heard. Sasha opened the door to see Ange, with a food tray. Ange smiled as she walked in "Good morning Free! I am sorry that I didn't bring your favourite meal but I have brought you Kristin's daily meal that always helps her to stay healthy!" said Ange with a lovely voice. Free blinked at her ".. But.. My favorite food also keeps me healthy?.." he asked "Oh no no, the meal you always eat helps you to stay focused in your training but it will make you sleepy that's why I brought Kristin's daily meal!" she said, grinning. Free blinked and looked at the tray which was consisted of Oatmeal, some papaya in a bowl, almonds and a cup of coffee. He looked at the coffee with a disgusted face "I hate drinking coffee... And.. It's black coffee to worst things up..." he said. The girls chuckled at him before Ange spoke yet again "Well, Kristina always drinks coffee only at the evening but she said to me to give you every once in a while so that you will stay away as she said that you have a very weird habit of falling asleep in important times"

Free's eyes twitched still staring at the coffee in front of him. He ate everything in the tray expect of drinking the coffee. He absolutely hated it and felt disgusted of it. Sasha, who came back to put the files in, thinking Free ate his breakfast and is free, looked at him with an annoyed look. "It's just a coffee. Just drink it in a gulp" she said. Free looked at her like a cat, laying his head down on the desk, and said: "A coffee... A COFFEE! It will ruin my sleep! I will not get enough energy to work!" he said with narrowed eyes. Sasha rubbed her temples feeling sorry for Kris. And the next thing Free knew was Sasha pinning him down on the chair and making him drink fully.

He gulped it, expecting it to be disgusting but somehow it wasn't. It actually tasted good. Sasha let him go before she smiled "See, it wasn't that bad" she said. Free looked at the empty cup and back at her "More... I need more.." he said. Sasha sweat-dropped at him but an idea popped up "I will give you more if you do this paperwork" she said and pointed at the three stacks of files, on the desk.

««⑅*❀☮❀⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。»»

Files after files, Free was doing everything just for that one cup of coffee without any sleep. He felt energetic yet he wanted more of the coffee. So. He kept on doing all the work that Sasha told him to. Finally, he finished it and layed his head on the desk, back to his lazy self again. "No coffee... I don't want them anymore... Never coffee again.." he mumbled. Sasha grinned at him. "That's a wrap today Free! You did a great job! And make sure to wake up more earlier then today tomorrow!" she said and was about to leave "Wait.. Five AM isn't early?" he practically shouted. Sasha smiled sheepishly and spoke: "Kris actually wakes up at four thirty and always be here at five sharply, ready to work" she said and left.

Free groaned thinking about waking up so early but an idea sparked up. He glanced at the telephone and smirked.

"Kris? Yeah please come soon I can't handle this anymore"

««⑅*❀☮❀⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。»»

And that day is when Free learnt what stress truly meant. And if you ask what happened to those boys who were talking very badly about Kris? They got beaten up to death by Rantaro Kiyama or mostly known as Poncho to Free.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

[No Ships and I don't own the characters nor the beyblade or the photo above]