Just a dream....

A/N: Mal's POV till said otherwise. 

Is this really what I want?

This is kinda getting sickening!

Nothing ever happens!

ARG!

How can we be like this?!

It was never our fault that our parents are evil!

Why do we have to live a life like this?!

Oh I hate these bastards across on the main land!

Do they not think about us at all?

We are human beings as well!

We have a choice!

WE HAVE A VOICE AS WELL!

Me: *sigh* 

I was currently outside near the cliffs where the barrier is. Although I knew how dangerous it is to be here, I couldn't help it but here. For some odd reasons I really felt at easy being close to the wind and this was the best place to get a nice breeze as well. It might be because my mother was Maleficent, a great dragon but it also just might be my wish of escaping this prison life.

If it was my wrong doing then I would have understood it but I never did anything wrong in my entire life. I mean yes, I stole things and yes I did slander, bully and hurt people but can you balme me for that? This was the way around here! I never learned anything better than this life. 

Since I could remember, I would always come here and look at the main land when everything was getting to much for me. My mother had high expectations and the people around me feared me for my mothers bllood. However I started asking myself if this was really what they saw in me. I mean did they ever see the real me or were they just afraid of my mother?

I couldn't tell and it was bothering me a lot.

Evie: MAL!

Me: Coming!

Looks like it's time to go now.

I wish I could fly in the sky and just be me....

I wish I could just transform and fly away to far far place and leave this all behind me....

Would my friends hate me for it?

Friends... 

HAHAHAHAH

I must be insane...

They would probably leave me be the very first option they have for a better life.

Can't blame them, I would do the same.

After I heard a distant call for my name, I stood up loooked towards the main land one more time before letting the wind blow in my face one last time. It really felt refreshed and I could only dream of transforming into a dragon. In fact, it wasn't that I wasn't able to do that but that I feared what my mother would say to it. Magic was gone from the island and this was the island of the lost. There was no way I should be able to transform into a dragon and yet I could. I mean it was in my blood after all so why shouldn't I?

For now it had to stay a secret but ever I descovered this place, I felt driven to it and be close to the cliffs for no reason. I couldn't swim so it was dangerous and a forbidden place for us but I felt soo free that I couldn't help and come here often. Only Evie knew about this place.

It took me a bit but after I decided to turn my back towards the cliff, I walked off towards Evies voice. She was nice compared to all the other people here. I mean her mother basically drilled all the etiquets of a princess in her and she was evil yes but not that much. From my point of view, she didn't belonged here at all.

Me: Is it already time?

Evie: Yes and you can't believe what mother tried to teach me this time.

Me: Let me guess how to walk like there was a stick up your ass?

Evie: HA-HA-HA very funny but she actually showed me some table manners and how to pick up a cup of tea.

Me: HAHAHAH as if there was tea on this god forsaken land.

Evie: Right! It was soo gross. I still don't know what it was.

Me: Trust me you better of this way.

Evie: I know.

Me: Did mother call for me?

Evie: Yes and there was something about showing you the right way bla bla bla! You know the same stuff all over again.

Me: She will never give up.

Evie: *sigh* So won't mine.

Me: Say, do you ever think about how it would be if we could leave this place?

Evie: All the time but Mal we both know it is just a dream.

Me (whispering): Yeah.... sadly....

Evie: Mh? Did you say something?

Me: Nope, now come on, we don't want to anger that sleeping dragon after all.

Just like that we ran off towards the place we call home.