Chapter 26

Michael's POV:

After Niki tried the first dress I picked for her, she decided to keep it and started shopping for more. I didn't mind for her to shop more. At least she's happy to feel like herself more, for once. Everyone always doubts Niki to wear something good, because she wears tomboyish clothes sometimes. But if Niki wants to wear what she likes, she would wear it.

Anyway, she bought some cute skirts, shirts, leggings, and a heel or two. After that, we checked out of the register and left the store. Since it was lunchtime already, we decided to eat at a fast food restaurant. "Let's say we have some Chinese food," Niki asked.

I was feeling discouraged that we can't got to that KFC restaurant. It's not in the mall though, but I wish they have it. They should have that in the mall, I thought. Damn this place!

Niki saw me pouting like a little kid and said, "I know you want KFC's Michael, but you know there aren't any. However, maybe for dinner we can have some. Sound good?"

I nodded my head vigorously and happily. Niki laughed and ruffles my hair. "That's a good boy," Niki said. "Now let's get some grub. I'm starving that I feel like I want to eat you."

I smirked playfully and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close to me. "You're a little cannibal, aren't you," I said in a low voice.

"Maybe...," she said and rolled her eyes playfully.

"Maybe I should eat you first, since you're the one who wants to eat me first," I said and bite Niki's ear softly. She let out a cute moan and bit my jawline. "I love your moans, baby," I whispered in her ear.

"That's because you're so good to me, Michael," Niki moans, softly. "We should pick this up later, I don't want anyone to see us make out."

I blushed darkly and pulled away, a little bit. I let out an awkward laugh and said, "You got a good point. Looks like we got caught in the moment."

Niki laughed too and kissed my cheek sweetly. "Come on, Romeo. We'll eat first and see."

After we ate lunch and did everything on the list for shopping, we decided to go back to our apartment. On our way, I sat patiently in Niki's Toyota Corolla, looking at the view of the car window. I was thinking maybe I can give her a present, to match with her outfit. Niki can also wear it to the beach, where we're staying there for three days. After all, it's been a few weeks that Niki and I have been together.

I turn to face Niki and Niki turns to see me as well, since she can sense my gaze in a flash. "What's up, applehead," Niki asked.

I stuttered a little, but manged to speak. "I have a little gift back at our apartment. You will love it when you see it."

"Really, babe? Can you tell me what it is?"

"I can't. It's a surprise," I said, playfully. "I can't tell you the gift, if it's a surprise. What fun would it be if it's already ruined?"

Niki pouts playfully like a child and said, "Ok, I'll wait."

I smirked playfully and kissed her cheek. "That's my girl."

We finally reached to our apartment, and I ran happliy out of her car as fast as I can. Niki got off the car last and shut the door behind her. "Hey, applehead," she said, laughing. "Wait up! What's the rush?"

Then, as I got to the door, I used my magic to unlock the door and rushed inside. Niki caught up to me as I reached inside our room. I sensed her presence and said,"Close your eyes, Niki."

"Well, here we go again," she said playfully, and covered her eyes with her hands.

I grabbed the bag that I carried on my journey, and took out a silver leaf pendant, with two little diamonds on top and bottom of the leaf. I hide it in my fist and turned around to face her. "You're ready to see the surprise, babe," I asked, happily.

"I already had enough surprises," she said, laughing. "Just give it to me."

As I open my fist real slowly, Niki's smile just lit up the room. She was in shock to see the pendant. "It's amazing, Michael," Niki replied, in excitement. "Where did you get this beautiful pendant from?"

I smiled and said, "Well I found it lying around in my mansion. It was the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen. It would keep me happy, whenever I feel down or hurt. I even kept it when I was traveling. I thought maybe one day when I find a perfect person to spend my life with, she will take care of it just like I did."

Niki gave me a warm smile and kissed my cheek. "It's beautiful, Michael. I love it," she said. "I promise to wear it and keep it in my heart."

I wrap my arms around her and asked, "Wanna try it on?"

"Absolutely," she said, cheerfully.

Niki turns around, so that I can put her necklace on. She lifted her hair up, as I was putting the necklace on her neck. When I was done, Niki looked at the mirror in front of her, and she cannot help but smile innocently. I kissed her nape and she giggled softly. "You look so beautiful with that necklace," I said, softly. "I sure have a good taste."

"You're the sweetest, applehead," she giggled softly. Niki turns around and wraps her arms around my neck. "You'll always will be."

"I love you so much, Niki," I said and nuzzled her face.

"I love you too, applehead." Then, we kissed each other deeply. Our hands are all over the place as we make love for each other. Falling in love with her makes me the most happiest man ever! I could never think to lose her in my life.