🌼Rules🌼

It may not be the most fun part of the Awards but rules make them all the more enjoyable.

Please, read the rules carefully. Any breach in the rules gives the judge the authority to disqualify your entry immediately and blacklist you.

And once you are blacklisted, you are prohibited from joining any of our future events.

The rules are simple and are as follows:

1. The entry must have at least three chapters to be accepted.

2. You must add this book to your public reading list to be notified of any announcement during the competition. 

3. Your book must have less than 15k reads.

4. You must follow this account, my writing account That_Writer_Hals, and your judge once announced permanently.

5. Give this Awards a shout-out on your message board.

6. All participants must add the tag, #thegoldendandelionawards to their stories. It can be removed once the contest has ended.

7. All stories must be in ENGLISH. No exceptions.

8. There is a password to ensure you read the rules. This edition, it is your favorite flower.

9. Please let me know if you make any changes to your book.

🌼

In the case of JUDGES:

1. You must already have judging experience!

2. You must read at least 3 chapters unless it is a short story and give helpful feedback in the form of comments.

3. To ensure fairness, if you are a participant you are prohibited from judging works which all under the same genre you registered in.

4. No favoritism; all works are to be judged fairly.

5. The password is your favorite flower.

6. You must speak fluent English.

7. Make sure to leave constructive criticism in at least three chapters with the tag, #thegoldendandelionawards

8. You can NOT back out of judging if there are less than 3 weeks left until the results are published. If at all you have any reason to back out of judging I need to be notified through this account or That_Writer_Hals