Chapter 1 (EDITED)

Lights flashing and loud music booming from the speakers of the club as Kagura walked out from the dressing room.

She was wearing a bunny suit her breast tightly pushed up and her suit showed her curves as she walked.

A smirk was playing on her lips as she needs to perform later on the pole for the money of course.

'Many people again when do they ever get tired'

She thought as she recognized some faces as she walked up to the bar where her friend Miya was sitting on.

"Hey girl what you doing here?" Kagura asked as she sat beside her on one of the bar stools.

"I want to get drunk its been awhile since I had fun" Miya answered as she drank her drink.

"You look smexy~" Kagura said as Miya laughed on her tone and slapped her shoulder.She ws wearing a spaghetti strapped dress a black one showing her cleavage.her long hair down.

Miya also has an hourglass body as many women and men noticed and got attracted to her.

"Isn't your suit tight? Your breast is pushed up as if it's gonna explode" Miya joked and Kagura rolled her eyes.

"I'll be on the pole later you know I need extra money for myself " Kagura said as she stood up.

"You go then" Miya said as she drank and stood up.

"I'll be seeing you later again inform me first if you had sex" Kagura said winking as she walked off while Miya shook her head.

~~
Kagura went off the pole as she sat at one of the chairs waiting for her turn and listened to some gossips.

'Yeah she's dangerous but she looks hot!'

'I don't even care if she killed me as long as it's her'

Who is it? Yall know damn well.

She watched as many dancers did their turn on the pole as she waited for her turn.

'Ah finally my turn let's get this over with'

She stood up walking up as many cheered for her name and watched her petite body dance around it.

'Something's off'

She scanned the room her eyes wandering around behind her mask looking for something odd.

'New people'

She finished off good and collected her tip earning up the usual but average.

Miya was back at the stool getting drunk with many empty glasses in her front.

"Miya are you sure you're not drunk" Kagura asked her clothes new and her hair tied up as she sat beside her again.

"This is my 5th glass and I don't get drunk easily so I'll be fine" Miya laughed it off her cheeks being peachy color.

"Go get laid off you're wasting your time drinking shit" Kagura rolled her eyes retouching her makeup.

"Go do your own shit let me be" Miya said as she gulped all of the liquor in her glass.

"If you get kidnapped it's your fault" She said.Miya laughed and rubbed her eyes she's getting a little sleepy and her head is getting lighter.

"If the kidnapper's hot then I don't mind" Miya said and Kagura laughed.

She scanned the room little people were left cause it's very late.There were many people on the VIP room especially guards surrounding it.

"You see what I'm seeing?" Kagura asked Miya.

"Mhm" both of the girls were curious as they looked upon the room surrounded by bodyguards?

They knew bodyguards are mostly men but this time it was women.

"Aren't bodyguards supposed to be men?" Kagura asked with a whisper as she leaned closer to Miya.

"Mhm...they look hot" Miya said as she was looking when a hand smacked her face.

"Ow! Was I lying?" Miya asked.

"No but you're too drunk.You're almost calling everyone who passes you hot" Kagura said as she pulled Miya out of her stool and out of the club.

~~
"Mmmm~ Yes please!" The girl on Hanabi's lap moaned as her fingers were pumping in and out of her pussy.

Hanabi was getting irritated especially her ears who was hearing all the bitch's loud moans which didn't satisfy her.

the girl cummed and moaned loud while Hanabi frowned more her brows furrowing.

"Get out" Hanabi said just as she standed up making the girl fall.

"You're just gonna dump me out like that?!Just that fast!?" The girl angrily screamed.

Hanabi rolled her eyes and kicked the girl who whined and screamed more.

"I have no more business to do with you" Hanabi remarkly said fixing her clothes and left completely.

~~
Hanabi was scrolling through her phone,her gallery full of Kagura's pictures.

'Who thought the naive and innocent Kagura turns out to be a stripper'

'A stripper working for me that she doesn't even know I own the club'

Hanabi chuckled looking at Kagura's face can somehow lure and attract many women.

Hanabi hated her before cause Hayabusa chose her.But look where they ended up.

Hayabusa chose Gusion and Hanabi chose Kagura.

Her hate suddenly became a possession.She watched Kagura dance and swirl around the pole getting lust and jealousy in her mind at the same time.

Lust cause of how her petite yet georgeous body glow and makes her wanna do dirty things to her.

Jealousy cause of the men and other women looking at her as if she's a dessert ready to be eaten.

'I'm the one who's gonna eat her of course'

Hanabi thought.

They will gonna encounter each other soon.Hanabi was ready to take her for herself or even lock her inside her Mansion just for Hanabi herself.

She'll get what she wants.

Especially her body that Hanabi has been craving on wanting to taste every bit of her.

Lustful thoughts was inside Hanabi's head and was ready to masturbate thinking of the scenes she created inside her mind.