The Video

PING!

Y/N had gotten a message, strange Y/N didn't get any messages aside from Alpha. It was a video, her curiosity got the better of her and she watched it. Y/N put her hand over her mouth, it was a video of Harry and Jimmy having sexy time! She was shook, who would send this to her? Jimmy. Of course it was Jimmy. I mean duh! The video mostly showed Jimmy and her breasts were beautiful. They bounced with each thrust and Y/N could tell it was Alpha's magic wand because it was so big and no other guy has ever been that big before. Y/N started crying.

"Kitten?" Alpha said in a sexy tone, "What's wrong?"

Y/N whimpered.

She was upset that someone could ever send this to her. Everyone knew Y/N was sensitive and that lead to a LOT of bullying. She's just a little UwU smol bean who needed a big bad alpha to protect her. Y/N only knew one person who would ever be that mean. She was obviously jealous of how much Harry loves her. First time they met she blew smoke in her face.

"Kitten?"

"I-I-I-It might be better if I just let you look-" She said as she tucked her hair behind her ear, looking down.

He takes the phone from her tiny hands with his big manly hands. When he saw what was on the screen he growled.

"I'll deal with it babygirl."

He stormed out and I heard him howl. I watched him ride off on his motorcycle. I watched as his nipples hardened at the cool air. His hair blowing in the wind. That bad girl is gonna get her ass beat.