Thirty-Nine [3y|8m]

Fletcher-3 years 9 months old
Oliver-8 months old

Okay,right so I'm in a lot of pain right now from being hunched over while I right this,and it's 3:30am currently so fuck my life

Kinda rushed so might be spelling mistakes

Photo-Daddy and his princess 👑

Enjoy this chapter,don't kill me and shit

Enjoy :) (April 2018)

"Daddy!Papa!"Fletcher cried from his place on the livingroom carpet with tears running down his soft cheeks,his shoe laces untied and his cheek bone throbbing in pain already.He was running around the livingroom making his toy airplane fly in the air as he ran,that was until he tripped over his untied shoelaces and fell forward,hitting his cheek on the corner of the wood and glass coffee table that was sat infront of the sofa in the livingroom.The pain was terrifying for Fletchers poor fragile body,and the cries that were coming out of his body were so broken and painful that Louis could feel like heart break from 3 rooms away in the laundry room.

Dropping the basket of laundry basket to the floor,Louis sprinted as fast as he could from the laundry room into the livingroom,his heart shattering at the sight of his 3 year old crying his eyes out,tears streaming down his cheeks,snot running out of his nose and his body shaking as sobs racked through his body.Liam was quick from running in from the Kitchen with a distraught looking Oliver in his arms,upset with the sounds that his older brother was making and how he looked like he was in pain.Liam has never seen Fletcher cry his hard before or look so much in pain,he was always so brave and never got hurt as he wasn't a clumsy child unlike Louis when he was that age.If he did get hurt he'd shake it off and go back to what he was doing like nothing had happened before hand,even at Nursery he was like that.

"Oh my brave little soldier!"Louis gasped,his expression scared and worried as he tried to stay calm,knowing that if he didn't stay calm then Fletcher would cry harder and get scared himself.Louis quickly picked Fletcher up and stood him up onto the coffee table so he could try and calm Fletcher down and cry and see what was hurting,but this action only made Fletcher cry harder and scream for his Papa to hold him.Obliging quickly,Louis picked Fletcher up and held him close to his chest,his own heart rate faster than usual at he amount of worry that was flowing through his body as Fletcher sobbed in pain into his Papas chest.

"Fletcher,Bub,what happened?"Liam asked,following the duo into the kitchen with Oliver in his Arms,who was happy enough just to suck on his dummy and watch what was going on around him.Louis had started to pace the kitchen floor,bouncing Fletcher in his arms trying to get him to calm down,it was slowly working and Louis was so grateful,he was sure that he was going to faint knowing that his baby was hurt.Liam rushed to get an ice pack from the freezer once Louis asked for it and wrapped it in a cloth,handing it to Louis who pressed it gently to Fletchers cheek which made the toddler scream out in pain.

"I'm sorry Blue,so sorry,"Louis cooed pressing the ice pack to his cheek again come he removed it after Fletchers first scream of pain.The toddler quickly melted into the coldness of the ice pack and noticed how the pain in his cheek was going numb and less sore now that there was something cool up against his cheek."Now,can you tell Daddy and I what happened?"Louis asked gently placing Fletcher onto the kitchen counter,keeping the ice pack pressed to his face.

"Fletcher m-make plane go zoom,twip ova' laces,"He explained,tears still pooling in his big blue eyes as Louis and Liam Switched so that Louis was now holding a gurgling Oliver as Liam went and got a tissue and started to clean the snot off of Fletcher Redden face,collecting some tears as he wiped around the toddlers face."Hit cheek on Table,"He added just to make sure that his Daddies knew that had happened,"Have ouchie,"He pouted at the pain as he looked between his Daddy and Papa who were expecting his cheek.Liam moved the ice back off of Fletchers face and sighed at the already growing purple bruise growing on his face.

"We might need to take him into hospital to make sure that he hasn't broken or fractured anything,it could just be a bad bruise,"Liam shrugged as he placed the ice pack back onto his child's face and ran his fingers through Fletchers hair befriend kissing his forehead lovingly."Or we could get Mum to do a once over to confirm if we should go to the hospital or not,"Liam added,knowing by one look that his mum would know if Fletcher was crucially hurt or not.He hated to see Fletcher cry,he hated to see Oliver cry,and he hated to see Louis cry,all three cried in the exact same heartbreaking way.Then there was Liam who didn't cry at all.

"We'll call mum when she gets off her shift,"Louis sighs as he shifts Oliver in his arms so that his chubby baby doesn't lean to one side and make his arm dead.Yeah he can do that to Liam all he wants but Liam has tree trunks as arms while Louis has these flimsy little Twigs that can just about carry a baby and toddler at the same time.He sure as hell knows that he won't be letting Fletcher leave his sight for the rest of his life now,he doesn't want his little soldier getting hurt,again.He is such a careful child,Unlike what Louis and Liam both were as toddlers,they use to bump into walls,knock down vases and do the usual boy stuff.

"Papa,wanna cuddle,"Fletcher pouts from behind his thumb which he placed in his month for some type of comfort at his Daddy continues to hold the ice pack to his cheek to keep it numb.Just as Louis is going to open his mouth the door bell chimes and Louis groans Because now is not the time for anyone to be calling at the house."Papa!Come back!"Fletcher starts to cry softly making Louis turn on his heels and place a soft kiss to Fletchers nose.

"I'll be right back,okay baby?"He whispered to Fletcher who nodded and pouted as Liam placed a kiss to Louis' lips before the twink made his way out of the kitchen,through the dining room and towards the front hall with Oliver in his arms,the baby drooling onto Louis' favourite pink sweater with white polka dots over it.It may be April but they live in England so of course it was cold,it was always cold in England.Opening the door,Louis frowned at the two smartly dressed ladies stood outside of his door,behind them standing a make police officer who looked so angry and yet nothing had been said.The ladies had a brief case between the two of them,one looking like she just had a silver spoon shoved up her behind while the other was a bit more chilled."May I help you?"Louis asked politely as Oliver looked up a little.not liking these strangers on his doorstep.

"Payne residence?"One of the girls asked,the more strict looking one.Louis nodded his head,unsure what was going on as he pulled a confused look as he tilted his head to the side."Child protection Services,We are here on the complaints and concerns for the children of this household,"She continued as Louis' heart stopped beating for a second,his breathing stopping as he looked between he three strangers on his doorstep.

"W-what?"

IM SORRY

GUYS IM SO SORRY PLEASE DONT HURT ME *hides in nuclear bomb shelter*

I needed drama in this book,especially at the end of this book

So how was this?

While I got our attention,If you want to check out my other LILO Fic Fear?

Votecommentfollow

Peace ✌🏼️

~Marie