CHAPTER 14

ROBINS POV

after i let those words leave my mouth something made me feel weird. i don't know what it was but it was bothering me. shit. butterflies.

i think i do.

i like y/n thompson.

wait no.

i l-love y/n thompson

"hello??" "OI DICKHEAD!?" my eyes blinked rapidly "huh what?" i asked removing her hand for my face area.

"you was being a creep and staring" she said looking away. i chuckle to myself loving her rudeness.

i took a minute to just admire her and everything about her features. her hair, her eyes, her laugh and her everything.

"you know your really beautiful" i said turning towards her with a smirk.

at first i could tell she was nervous but then she stood up wiping her hands onto her trousers and avoided eye contact.

"i'm gonna go back to school , we still have the rest of the day so i'll see you later" she said avoiding eye contact.

i quickly jumped to my feet getting off the wall "hey wait i'll walk you back!"

"uh no i'm fine cya later maybe idk" she says running backwards towards the school gates.

shit did i do something?

Y/n's POV

WHY DID I RUN AWAY??

IT JUST MADE ME WAY TO NERVOUS
FUCK SAKE MAN.

As i walked into school my heart was still racing and my cheeks were bright red. i walked off and off is he's the rest of my day trying to avoid robin the best i could.

ROBINS POV
i havnt seen y/n since school and it's now 7 i just wanna see her face. so i got up and called finney. after 2 beeps he answered the phone "hello? this is finney speaking" "hey finn" "oh hey robin you okay?" i chuckled "ha i'm yh i'm good just wondering if you wanna have a sleepover and you can invite some of your friends. You know ones with brown hair and is really cute?" i said hoping he'd understand where this is going.

he laughed abit before replying "yes sure i'll invite y/n i'll let gwen know now and is 7:30 okay with you?" "thanks and yh that's fine i jsut gotta let my mam know""okay bye robin" "bye"

as soon as the call ended i walked back to my room and slid my shoes on while grabbing my jacket.

i made my way back into the front room which is linked with the kitchen and patted diego hey bud" and give him a light kiss on the head. "robbyyy" he said while running and cuddling my legs. i smiled and rubbed his head.

"mama can i go to a sleepover with finney?" i asked as she carried on washing the dishes. she turned around "ooo mi amor is that lovely girl going to be there with you?" she asked in an accent smirking. i rolled my eyes shaking my head and laughing "yes ma and friend ma frienddddd" i said extending the 'friend'. "yes yes okay be safe amor and no trouble" she said kissing my head.

i nodded and made me way to the door just for my luck it's pissing it down. fuck. i quickly began walking towards the blake's house. i really hope things aren't awkward between me and y/n.

20 MINUTES LATER.

me and the two blake siblings was watching the tv waiting for y/n to arrive. while they were enjoying the entertainment from the tv my leg was bouncing and now getting worried about her.

"okay where the fuck is she?!? she was meant to be here 15 minutes ago!" i said standing up from my seat. Finney and gwen both looked at each other and stood up "maybe she is just walking slow?" finn says trying to lighten up the mood.

"nah nope no i'm not sitting nans waiting here for bad shit to happen we have to do something-" "what's going on?" terrance asked (he's not a bad person in this) "y/n isnt showing up and she was meant to be here 15 mins ago" gwen explained while i paced back and forth.

"we will wait 20 more minutes and then if she doesn't show up i promise i will do everything i can to figure this out, deal?" he said holding my shoulder still and looking at me in the eyes. i wanted to say no and just go but i nodded.

30 MINUTES LATER

Everyone was here. My mum,,the blake's ,my brother, y/n's brother and the police but her dad was still no where to be seen.

we are all sat in the living room getting interviewed by the police while i was sat on the kitchen stool which was connected to the living room while starting to lose my patience.

"so you last see her when exactly?" the police man asked us while holding a notepad and pen in one hand. "in school at the end of the day around 3 ish" finney answered. Gwen nodded in agreement and i glared at the officer. "son what about you?" "same." i said frowning hard.

after 10 minutes of investigation they told us they had filed a missing report and put up posters.

but that's when it hit me.

the grabber.

i thought he had gone? he was a local kidnapper who got the name 'the grabber' because he grabbed kids and was never to be seen again. but he hasn't took anymore kids for nearly 3 weeks.

(the kids he took aren't  the boys in the actual movie he just took random ones because i want the boys vance, bruce, billy, griffin and robin alive obvs)

my mum and terrance spoke to the police at the door so i decided to walk over and listen "obviously this has happened a lot before and we are deeply sorry for what is happening right now in your family and god knows what is happening to your kid but we will try our best"
the police said very understandingly. "we will try our best to get your little girl back and we will be hanging some postsers up around the area with all the details on and we will get her back" wait? no. all of the other missing kids got posters and never ever came back. i can't let y/n be another one of them.

i pushed past terrance "NO THIS IS BULLSHIT YOU SAID THAT TO ALL OF THE MISSING KIDS PARENTS AND THEY NEVER EVER FUCKING SEEN THEM AGAIN AND YIU WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THERE DEAD ALL BECAUSE OF YOU ALL BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR LAZY ASS NOT DOING PURE SHIT I CAN- CANT LOOSE H-h -hER N-N—NO NO NOT H-HER PLEASE. FUCKING FIND HER OR I WILL MYSELF. "i screamed as tears streamed down my face. i have never cried so much before. i have no emotions at all. i need her back.

i pushed the police every time i screamed back until my mum grabbed me and i fell down with her and i cried into her arm.