C4

"D-Donnie?" Mikey asks, blushing. Donnie lets go of Mikey, causing him to fall back and land on his pillow.

"Ow!" Mikey groaned, sitting back up.

"S-sorry Mikey! A-are you calm now?" Donnie tittered. Mikey nodded, his face turning nearly as red as Raph's mask.

"Guys." Leo said, barging in. "You two are coming with us tonight on patrol duty." "Wait... Tonight?!" Donnie exclaimed. "Yeah...? You heard me." Leo said. "Well, Leo, I promised Mikey here that I would hang out with him tonight."

"Sorry, Don." Leo shrugged and left.

The purple turtle sighed and said "I should've just kept my promise last night." Mikey thought for a moment before saying "Donnie.. Don't be so hard on yourself."

The little turtle said it in the most cutest, passionate way he could.

"Thanks" Donnie said with a dorky giggle, kind of like his little brother's giggle. "No prob." Mikey said as he gazed into his lover's eyes and his lover gazed back.

"Sup?" Raph asked at the doorway, eating pizza.

Mikey immediately stood up. "Raph..?" He whimpered. "Yeah?" Raph asked, chewing on his pizza. Mikey took a big gulp before asking "Where did you get that pizza..? I didn't order any..."

"You didn't need to. I found your stupid pizza stash." Raph said chuckling. "This is your last slice."

"Nooo!" Mikey yelled as Raph took off running with Mikey chasing him, leaving Donatello all alone.

"How did this pillow hurt Mikey? I mean- aren't pillows supposed to be soft?" Donnie asked to no one but himself.

The purple turtle made sure no one was around before he picked up the pillow, revealing Mikey's t-phone. "Why is Mikey hiding this?" Donnie curiously questioned.

Then it came back to him. Mikey took a picture of him yesterday! Donatello quickly accessed Mikey's gallery and he saw thousand images of himself.

And the most recent one? When Donnie was enjoying Mikey's pancakes.

'When did he have time to even take these?! Most of these are me when I'm asleep!'

As the purple turtle scrolled further down into Mikey's gallery, he saw a picture of him in the shower. Thank god the fog covered Donnie's member. But other than that, he was very much butt-naked.

"That's just... Creepy..." Donnie said. He soon found a video of Mikey hiding in the vents recording Donnie.

Donnie nervously clicked on it. The purple scientist was eating a ganorla bar and Mikey was breathing loudly as he recorded.

"He's very thin..." Mikey softly said into the camera, sending shivers up Donnie's arm.

Donnie quickly turned off the t-phone and put it back to its destined place.

"I'm not t-thin!" He grumbled. "I'm svelte!"

The purple turtle quickly sped walked out of the room, wasting no time. He was blushing and he didn't understand why. Hadn't he just called Mikey 'creepy'? How odd...

**★**

A few hours go by and April returns back to the lair, sitting down on the living room couch watching: 'Space Heroes'.

"Hey, Leo." April greets. "Hey, April. How was your day today?" Leo asked. "Booyakasha!!!" Mikey yells, jumping on top of April. "Ah!" April yelps. "Well, Leo. My day was going great." April said. "But it's even better now since I'm with you guys! ....Hey, where's Donnie and Raph?"

Leo thought for a moment before saying "I think Raph is training in the dojo and-" "Donnie is probably doing something sciency!" Mikey giggled, getting off of April.

"Shh! This is the best part!" Leo stated.

"Well, cya-" Mikey said, but ended up tripping and tackling the TV down to the floor, causing it to power off and have a broken glass screen.

"Mikey!" Leo scolded. "Whoa, jeez Leo. Chill." The little turtle said. "Go get Donnie to fix it." April suggested.

"Yeah... I'll go carry this, HnGh- totally... Not... At all... Heavy... TV..." Mikey said with a fake smile, doing his best to look strong for his Donnie. He was barely holding the TV for gods sake, it was at his knee pads!

"Uh, Mikey? Need some help there?" April asked, standing up from the couch.

"No." Mikey growled and lifted the TV higher past his head, proving he was strong.

"Oh wow, Mikey." April said. "I may be mad at you, Mikey, but, you're doing just fine, okay?" Leo smiled and went to the dojo.

Mikey walked altheway to Donnie's room, still holding the TV above his head, his baby blue eyes no more, just pure white cold-blooded eyes.

"Donnie." Mikey said in an disturbingly deep voice, which caused Donnie to yelp, drop his tools and turn around.

"Mikey?"

"Hey Don-" Mikey said returning to his normal self and dropping the TV on his toes. "Eep!" Mikey yelped, tears forming in his eyes.

"Mikey!" Donnie yelled, grabbing the TV with no problem and placing it on his lab table. "OEWWW!!" Mikey yelled.

★MIKEY POV★

Um hello?! I just carried a big TV with no problem! Of course my foot doesn't actually hurt.

"OWIEOWIEOWIE!!!"

Okay, maybe a little bit.

My Donnie walks toward me as I hold my foot, hopping on one leg. He swoops me up and places me on his bed. I see him blush, and i'll make sure I never forget this moment.

"I'll go get an ice pack, I'll be right back." Donnie says and leaves. I lay there sniffing his pillow and making myself comfy in his blanket.

I inhale his pillow "Hmm~" and exhale "Ahhh...~"

I sigh in joy and patiently wait for Donnie to come back.

You know, honestly, last time I cried Raph and Leo came barging in my room... This time I yelled, why didn't they come?

How odd..

**★**

"A-ahh~ L-Leo~" Raph moaned. "Shh, Raph! Hnh...~ Y-your gonna get us caught...!" Leo warned.

**★**

How odd indeed.

After a few minutes, Donnie came back with a ziplock bag with ice in it.

The purple turtle blushed as he took the blanket off of his mate, and placed the ice pack on his foot. "Thanks, Don." Mikey says, blushing. "Mhm..." Donnie says, smiling.

Donnie grabs one pillow from his bed and carefully places it under his little brother's hurt foot.

"I guess I'm not going on patrol tonight..?" Mikey asks, wincing in pain. "No, Mikey. I'll tell Leo what happened and..." Donnie gulped as he continued "Hopefully he'll let me stay here with you." The duo blushed at the last part.

"Mh... Hey, whatever happened to Casey?" Mikey asks.

"Honestly, I think he's out crashing at his apartment. When I say his apartment, I'm talking about April's Grandma's apartment." Donnie chuckles.

"Well... Be right back" Donnie smiles. "I promise."

**★**