Vent child

Kanan: Has anyone seen the kid today? He is late to Jedi training.. again.

Chopper: Nope but I am pretty sure if he stood Infront of you, you wouldn't be able to see him, anyway.

Kanan: You're lucky your Hera droid. Or I would scrap you for spare parts.

Chopper: HERA! KANAN IS THREATENING TO GET RID OF ME AGAIN!

Hera: Are you threatening Chopper again, Kanan? How many times have I told you Chopper is a vital part to our team and you can't get rid of him!!!💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

Kanan: Nooo I was just messing with Chopper you know I wouldn't... Anyway, have you seen Ezra? He missed morning training. I get the kid hates training at sunrise but he hasn't missed it before.

Zeb: He probably just ran off doing god knows what and with god knows who...he will show up eventually. But remind me when he gets back to remind him to spray his room it smells like Human sickness... It's gross. 🤮🤮🤮

Hera:... Still, Ezra doesn't just miss training that isn't like him. Wait, you said his room smells like sickness? Oh no... If Ezra is sick... Kanan, Sabine put on a mask.

Sabine: Ugh why do we have to wear masks, it's probably just a cold.

Hera: Sadly no I heard talk of a virus spreading that only affects humans like you guys. So until we know what Ezra has then you two need to wear a mask so we don't have all 3 of you down for god knows how long.

Zeb: I will tell Kallus to put one on as well. I don't need him getting sick too.

Kanan: I got mine on love. Don't worry it shouldn't be too bad. Now I am going to check the vents to see if Ezra is there.

-10 minutes later-

Kanan: Okay soo 2 things 1. I found Ezra and yes he is sick

2. Ummm how much was it to fix the vents again the last time we had to pry Ezra out?

Hera: You used the force to pull him out again didn't you...

Kanan: Well yes. Yes, I did. No one is small enough to reach in to grab him. So I had to pull him out that way. I mean, we needed to get him out before he got sick and puke in them. We would smell puke for weeks.

Hera: At least you kept it really small and only the size you needed to pull him out right?

Kanan: I plead the fifth... and I think we should just be happy he is out.

Sabine: Yaa.. expect he puked on my armor that I had just finished repainting!

Hera: You have first watch then. Since I have to figure out if I can get the parts to replace the vents and find medicine for Ezra.

-A few hours later-

Kanan: Hera... Can you please come to Ezra's room... Please.

Hera: What do you need?

Kanan: I need you to sit next to Ezra so I can go pee

Hera: Just get up and go he will be fine for a few minutes

Kanan: Hera love... I love you to the moons of Lothal around each one a thousand times and back. But, you know if we leave Ezra alone he will immediately go to the vents. He feels safe there.

Hera: Then you better pee quickly

Kanan: If he crawls back in the vents then your pulling him out this time

-5 minutes later-

Kallus: Why is Ezra sitting in my lap?

Kanan: He is sick.. And when he is sick he has to be with me or Hera. Or in the vents. He must have gotten up after I left his room. He was probably trying to find his way back to the vent if I was going to take a guess that is.

Kallus: So why is he sitting on me now? He crawled into my lap and now he is nuzzling into my chest... and he is so gross.

Hera: I will come get him. I am just landing the ghost on a nearby planet to see if they have any medicine.

Kallus: No no he can... I guess he can stay where he is as he seems to actually be resting for once. And if it prevents him from crawling in the vents then fine

Kanan: If you're sure... Just be warned, if he gets spooked he might use the force to push whatever scared him away.

Kallus: Noted... So keep Zeb away, got it.

Zeb: 2 things 1. He actually likes cuddling me for some odd reason. And 2. So you do like kids huh... You said you hated kids .

Kallus: Shut it lasat. He is cute when he isn't a pain in my ass.

Ezra: Mommy... I feel sick. Help me, please.

Hera: Don't worry my sweet vent child. I am getting you some medicine soon.You will feel better soon.

Kallus: He calls you guys mom and dad? I thought he was an orphan?

Kanan: There is a reason me and Hera call everyone our kid. Just keep Ezra comfortable. We are about to land.