Watching the movies

DAMIEN SIRIUS POTTER the eldest son of Lily and James Potter. Growing up, his parents and family didn't really payed any attention to him. Despite being the oldest, Damien was always in his brother's shadow. Only because the younger Potters was the twins who lived.

IT WAS A PEACEFUL day at Hogwarts when there were sent movies about the earth's heroes. What the Potters didn't know was the fact that Damien Potter is one of the original avengers (not that they knew about the life threatening events that occurred outside the Wizarding world), known as the WOLVERINE WIDOW.

Damien Sirius Potter was born three years before his younger brother Harry James Potter and his younger sister Elizabeth Marlene Potter. Lily and James had Damien right after leaving Hogwarts and as they were young back then, they mostly ignored their firstborn.

It all changed when the second-borns was born. The Potters suddenly became "parents" and this time they actually raised their kids, forgetting their son.

The firstborn Potter didn't show any signs of magic. It was confirmed that the boy was in fact squib. That information led to Potters forgetting Damien even more and focus on their golden children, the twins who lived, Harry and Elizabeth.

Damien's parents sent him to a muggle boarding school when he was really young. They didn't want to deal with a non magical child. Unaware to them, they actually sent their son to the red room. You see James and Lily didn't bother to investigate the place they sent Damien.

From a young age, Damien suffered. He was trained in the red room to be a child assassin. At the age of ten, he was made from marble as the Madame said.

When Black Widow and Hawkeye brought down the red room, they managed to rescue the young boy from a horrible fate. As ten he became a Shield agent. Damien managed to keep that a secret from his blood family as he was sure they didn't give a dam about his well-being.

At the age of thirteen, Damien Potter became one of the first and youngest original superheroes. To the outside world, Damien Sirius Potter was known as the Wolverine Widow.

His life changed dramatically when a set of movies are shown in the Great Hall. Will the Potters realise their mistake and try to fix their non existent relationship? Will Damien ever forgive them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: just so that the readers are aware that I may not put my best standards when it comes to writing books on this app and it might take me a while to think on what to put for the next few chapters of this book. I may be in college, so it can slow me down for the story but I will try to adjust to my timetable whilst in college. Plus I hope you enjoy this teaser of the book and the cast in the next chapter.)

Peace out!

Damien