Cuddle

Y/N what you doing said your boyfriend jimin im tryna listen to my music and your disturbing me
Sorry im just bored thats all he said in an pout
You felt bad so you hold his hand Babe i was just playing c'mon lets cuddle
You saw a beautiful smile came on his face you guys cuddle like a cinnamon roll suddenly you dozed off in his warm arms.

Jimins pov

I felt when she slowly fell asleep i kissed her on her forehead i love you so much Y/n i will always love you and fell asleep.

Y/n pov
I woke up and tryed to get up bu felt two pairs of hands on wrapped around your waist babe! Wake up! You said trying to wake him up so he can let you go mhm what babe he said in his deep husky voice(*coughs*LIES*coughs*) you got goosebumps i wanna get up, you said quietly No! he said and squeezes your waist tighter ,babe i wanna get up pls, you pleaded ,why?he whined Theres no why to it i just wanna get up but your squeezing the life out of me dude, you said done with him. You have to give me kiss tho he said cutely ,fine you said and you guys kissed.

He let you go and you got up and went down stairs you felt hungry so you went to the cupboard to get something to eat you saw a bag of chips and grabbed it you opened it and sat on the couch and turned on the tv you felt childish and wanted to watch spongebob on netflix as the song started to play at the beginning you started to sing and dance. Suddenly you heard footsteps coming down the stairs !babe are you watching spongebob! He said hearing the music you felt annoyed that he interrupted your singing ,no im watching cannibals eat an alive man you sayed still annoyed , damn let me see he said sarcastically and sat on the couch , i hate you -you know that ? You said jokly i love you so much you know that he said , are you being sarcastic because i lied when i say i hate you so are you lieing when you say you love me? You said not smiling WHAT no no no no no baby i was being serious a swear i love so much i want to squeeze and kiss the life out of you babe he said quickly because he know whats about to happen any second ,oh i love you too you said smiling once again and turning back to the tv .

The movie finished i wanna cuddle you said turning to him ,sure babe, he said and got closer to you and you cuddled and fell asleep again

THE END ARMY'S

This is my first story