Fallen Star

Grá felt like something was wrong. Terek hasn't answered his comms, which was always a bad sign, on top of that he was last seen in a potentially hostile ship. Things were not looking good for Terek's health. As they sped towards the v-shaped ship, Grá wondered why he cared for Terek, they only met that morning, maybe because of the high-stress situation, similar things happened to Grá in the war zone, becoming blood brothers with the person in the foxhole with you before seeing them get shredded by enemy fire.

"I'm sure he's fine Grá, maybe there's a bad signal?"

"Maybe." After another couple of minutes of tense silence, they finally landed by Terek's ship. He walked up to the keypad and punched in the numbers he saw Terek did. He tapped his foot impatiently while he waited for the airlock to seal. Finally, the door whirred open and Grá hurried over to the cockpit, strapping himself in he radioed over to the Cu Chulainn

"Lily, this is Grá, do you copy?"

"Loud and clear, you ready for lift-off?"

"Yup"

"Copy that" placing the radio back, he let his training take over and his hands flew over the console, the two ships lifted seconds apart, and raced off towards the crash site, Grá hoping it isn't too late for Terek. After a 10-minute flight that seemed to last 10 hours, Grá and Lily finally landed by the crash site, snatching the space suit from the hook, Grá once again waited impatiently for the airlock to open, hoping that his anxieties were just that. At last, the airlock whirred open, and Grá bolted out, racing to the ship, as he approached the hole they entered he slowed, his hand drifting to the pistol at his side. He waited by the hole, debating whether to draw his pistol, but he was still a soldier at heart, he drew his pistol and once again walked down the hallway, swinging his gun from side to side, clearing every room. After several minutes he finally made it to the barricade Terek made, his heart dropped, and he radioed into the Cu Chulainn.

"Guys, We have a problem"

"Are you sure?" Lilly asked "Maybe it means something else like...Uhm...ahh... Something else." They all stared down at the note.

You have our guy, we have yours. Meet us at the old tree in the capital of Sancu, you have a week

- The Free galactic movement

"What else could it mean Lil, they kidnapped Terek, Vine obviously means something to them, we should just give them back. Why would we hang on to him." Grá argued

"Maybe we should ask Vine about them," Katie suggested, all heads turned towards Vine.

"Huh, the Free galactic movement. I do remember something about them, my memories are still a bit hazy cause of the drugs, but, I have good memories associated with their name."

"So it's decided then," Grá said. Everyone nodded.

"Alright, set a course for Sancu"

After some hasty preparations, both ships were ready to take off, Vine and Grá in the Fodienda and Lily and Katie in the Cu Chulainn. The surface of the asteroid rushed away as they all set off for Sancu. After an hour or so of flight the lights of the ships darkened, the only sign that it was time to head to bed, a yawn escaped Vine's lips.

"Go to sleep, I'll join you in a bit, You can pick room 2 or 3," Grá told them.

"Thanks, See you in the morning," Vine muttered before slinking off to bed. Barely 5 minutes later, Katie called out from the radio.

"Me and Lily are heading to sleep now, Vaia is at the wheel"

"Goodnight Katie, see you at Sancu." Soon after Grá felt his eyes getting heavy, he called out to the ship

"Vaia?" Immediately, the hologram sprouts up in front of him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, can you keep course for Sancu?"

"Of course. Goodnight" Grá stretched out as he stood.

"Thanks, Vaia, Goodnight." With that he padded to his room, he quickly changed into some pyjamas and fell into bed, He dreamed of nothing but screaming sirens. When Vine shook him awake panic in their eyes, lights flashing red, he realized it wasn't a dream.