"Spider-Man: Izuku's Origin"

Izuku's life was normal going to school everyday and helping his mom doing chores and not getting into any trouble. What happens when a radioactive spider bites him and get these cool abilities?

🕸🕷

Sneak peak- Izuku Midoriya Meets (Y/n)(L/n):
Izuku's pov

"Crap, I can't be late!" Ever since I got these "spidey powers" I lost track of time of sleeping. And now for the first time in my life. I'm going to be late for school. I quickly just put on a hoodie and sweatpants, quickly brush my teeth, and head downstairs.

"Izuku, sweetie did you oversleep?" My mother asked me.

"Yeah, sorry mom it won't happen again. Bye mom! Love you!" I quickly said just grabbing a piece of toast and my book bag and quickly ran.

-

The "warning" bell rang. Crap. Crap. Crap. I'm going to be late for home room. I was looking to check my phone as I sped walked not knowing that I bumped into somebody that made me fell down on top of them with quick reflexes had my hand holding the back of the person's head so they wouldn't get hurt.

"S-sorry, are you okay?" I said frantically. I looked to see it was a girl with her (h/c) hair spread out on the ground, wearing glasses, and her (e/c) eyes looking at mine. She was... very pretty.

We were staring at each other for a pretty good while now. I then realize the position we were in and I felt my face heated as I quickly got off and helped her up apologizing again to her.

"It's no worries. I was not looking where I was going either so." She chuckled. "Hi, I'm (Y/n). I'm new to this school and I'm kinda lost." She said with a smile.

"Oh yeah, I can help you, who's your first homeroom teacher?" She showed me her schedule. "Oh we're in the same homeroom period together! I can show you."

"Oh great! Thank you so much uh.... Sorry I don't know your name." She nervously smiled.

"Oh sorry, Midoriya... Izuku Midoriya. But Deku is fine."

"But doesn't that mean... "useless?""

"Yeah. But don't worry about it, if it's easier to remember anyway, I don't mind being called that."

"Oh-okay. We should get going though."

"R-right." We then head into the building to go to our first period.