Moving

Today I'm  moving into "our" house. We have everything packed ad right now we're leaving. I jumped in my car that's packed with some of my clothes and other stuff. We aren't bringing my furniture. His and my parents bought some which was not needed.

"Honey have fun! We sent you over your maids and butlers. Drive safe! Love you!" My parents said as I backed out the long drive way. "Love you too.." I said to where only them could hear. I really don't think I meant it.

"Ok. Paradise Lane 1038. *sigh* This is probably a mansion or something." I drove threw the gates of my old house and down the hill side to the highway. "The place is across town!" I figured out as I went through downtown. When I finally reached my driveway I saw large golden doors. "Enter or say name or password please," it said. I looked back at the paper and saw the name and password. Mrs. Mahone and lovebirds. Give me a break! "Mrs.Mahone, lovebirds," I said quietly. It slowly opened and I drove to the front of the house. My mouth dropped as I pulled up. Whoa..I must say this is pretty nice. I ran inside to look at everything.

I only went through about a 3rd of the house and then Austin pops out, "BOO!" as if on cue. I screamed and jumped behind the couch. He was on the floor laughing his freaking head off.

"Did you unpack?" he asked biting into an apple. "Yes. I unpacked your stuff while I was at it. Oh, and nice Spider man boxers." I said chucking. He lifted his hand and I cowered down. Waiting for the punch, it never came. "Swoosh!" I looked up to see Austin throw the apple in the trash can. why did you cower?' he asked. "I t-thought y-you were going to h-hit m-me." I said. The next thing I knew was that a pair of strong arms were wrapped around me and light sobbing filled the air. Was he crying? About me? "I never meant to hurt you. It was just that I had t because I ddn't need people thinking I was some softy geek! My singing career was taking off and I didn't need anything to screw it up." he stuttered through the whole thing. I looked up as a tear fell on my forehead. He wiped it off with his thumb. I looked into his hazel eyes and he stared into my green ones. He slowly leaned in and I closed the space between us.

Our lips moved like a perfect melody. We made-out for about 5 minutes until I just coudn't breath. As we pulled apart he said, " Please tell me you felt that." "Yes," was all I said before I snuggled my head into his warm neck.

Maybe this won't be so bad.