The unexpected battle pt.1

We have training with Kakashi, he tells us that he wants to see our skills one on one so he has Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke all team up together to spar and asked me to spar with him first.
My breathing is shaky, I believe I'm a skilled ninja but up against my sensei I may as well be a mouse to a cat.

I am standing a few yards away from him. I grab my Kunai out and charge at him, he quickly and easily deflects all my attacks. He goes to block my attack, at the same time I swiftly kick him behind the knee, causing him to drop to his knees. He grabs my arm, slamming me to the ground and straddles me against the cold grass. Staring at me, I can feel his body pushing against mine as one hand has both my wrists above my head, and the other hand is gripping my waist.

I stare straight into his only visible eye, and as he looks into my eyes, I swear I saw him look down at my lips. But it was so quick I wondered if I imagined it. Our faces were so close I thought our noses would touch, I softly start to blush. My face is slowly turning red, I can feel the heat in my cheeks I want to look away, but I am trapped in the longing of his eye, finally he gets up off of me and does his closed eyed smile and scratches the back of his neck.
"You're good." He says softly.

He extends his hand to help me off the ground, "You just need more training." He adds.
As I grab his hand to lift myself up, he pulls a little to hard and I stumble forward, both my hands catching my fall into his chest. I quickly look up at him, eyes wide and blush covering my cheeks.
"Th..thank you." I stutter, barley speaking above a whisper.

I hear him chuckle and what I believe to be a soft smile by the way the corner of his eye wrinkles. Since the bottom of his face is covered by that mask that I realized I was staring at and the fact my hands were still on his chest. And his were resting on my hips. I quickly take a step back releasing our hands from each other, I wrap my arms around my self and stare at the ground.
"So..sorry Kakashi sensei." I mutter out.
He lets out a soft chuckle and ruffles my hair.
"Go spar with the others and tell Naruto to come over here." He say and with that I walked away never lifting my gaze from my shoes.

————————————-*———————————

We have little missions like rescuing cats, and helping out the village. When we go to Lord Hokage, he gives us another mission like that.
"Noooo! I wanna go on a real mission!" Naruto whines.
Naruto begins yelling about how he's tired of going on these small missions, although I do agree with him, surprisingly, but he shouldn't be whining like this.
"Will you put a lid on it." Kakashi says hitting Naruto in the head.

Finally Lord Hokage gives us a C rank mission as body guards for an old drunk, bridge builder.
He came in calling us little snot nosed kids,
We're not kids, I thought to myself. Naruto starts screaming at the drunken man while Kakashi sensei holds onto his collar.
"Please be quiet Naruto, I can't hear myself losing the will to live." I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"I am Tazuna, Master Bridge builder, and I must return to my country. I'm building a bridge there that will Change our world and I expect you to get me there Safely, even if that means giving up your life." The bridge builder states.
And from there our journey begins.

As we are walking to the land of waves, I felt sweat trickle down my forehead from this hot weather. Since it hasn't rained in a couple days the air feels dry. I wipe away the sweat on my forehead and notice a puddle, weird, I thought.
Just as we passed the puddle two men jumped from out of the water, chains wrapped around the Jounin and torn him apart!

All of our mouths opened in shocked, Sakura screamed.
"Kakashi sensei." Naruto and I shouted together, just as the rouge ninjas went behind Naruto to attack, he froze, a shuriken and kunai flew past him and pinned the attackers chains to a near by tree. Sasuke jumped on both the men's arms and kicked them in the face knocking them back. One of the attackers skidded to a stop and took off towards the bridge builder, Sakura, and I.