𝙏𝙒𝙊

!choi_fishy is live on twitch!

"Hello, chat," Chan-yeol grinned widely. "Today I am here with a couple of my best friends, and my best friends friend!"

"HI CHAT!" Tommy screamed into Chan-yeol's ears. "SHUT UP TOMMY I'M GONNA GO DEAF BEFORE THE GAME STARTS!" A kettle-wheeze came through the microphone.

"Geez, Chan-yeol- am I allowed to call you that? Or is only George that special?" Chan-yeol paused, pretending to think it over. "Only George is that special." George cheered while Dream slammed his hand on his desk. "Fuck!"

"Did you just swear on my Christian Minecraft server?!"

"I'm kidding, Clay, I don't give a fuck about what you call me. But don't call me Chewy, only George can." Tommy began chanting 'Chewy' while convincing Chan-yeol's chat to do the same. "Shut up, Tommy," he whined, "and chat, be quiet, please."

"Proof you guys. Choi loves his chat more than me," Tommy announced dramatically. "Of course I love chat more than you, Tommy. They're my children." Tommy groaned loudly, fake-sobbing. "Shut the fuck up Tommy, you whiny baby. George, who are we waiting on?"

"One more person, he'll be here in a bit." Chan-yeol sighed, running around the small space on the ship, stopping to choose a color and an accessory. He was orange with a banana peel. Tommy was red with a doctor's mask. Dream was cyan with nothing and George was dark blue with a balloon.

Another person joined and Chan-yeol looked closely at the name.

Pandas

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!"

"I was in admin with Dream! I swear!"

Chan-yeol was telling the truth, he wasn't the imposter. George had gotten killed first and Tommy had been the last one seen with him. "Why would I kill Gogy? I'm not even imposter anyways!" Everybody turned to Sapnap. "It's not me, you guys, I was fixing the wires in electric."

"A-hah! George's body was found in electric!" Everyone was quick to vote Sapnap out after Chan-yeol made a claim.

Pandas was ejected...

Pandas WAS the imposter

The rest of the crewmates cheered, while Sapnap grumbled incoherently into his mic. "YEAH!" Chan-yeol yelled into his mic, along with Tommy.

"Suck my dick, Snapmap!"

"Gladly~"

"What?"

"What."

I thought i would end off with something funny, and thus Sapnap's and Chan-yeol's relationship begins.

©chrishemsworthslegs2022