"Songs and "friends""

"Monaco podium!" Lando yelled running towards me. He hugged me and I chuckled and hugged him back. He still had the champagne bottle in his hand.

"That's my boy." I put my hand on his shoulder and slightly shook him.

Vettel had finished P5 and Mick P18.

I was worried about Mick. He sounded so sad on his radio.

"We need to fucking party!" Lando yelled and I chuckled shaking my head.

"I agree with the Brit." Heidi pointed at Lando.

I saw Seb walking towards us and immediately ran towards him.

"P5!" I yelled and hugged him tightly.

"You're my lucky charm." He smiled wrapping his arms around me. "God, I want to go to sleep so bad." He sighed and I chuckled.

"Old man." I joked and he glared at me with a smile. "Have you seen Mick?" I asked and he sighed shaking his head.

"He got off the car and locked himself up in his driver's room." He replied and I pursed my lips with a sad expression on my face.

"Hey George! I told you I'd score a podium!" Lando yelled pointing at his friend.

George rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"You owe me 20 bucks!" Lando kept rubbing his podium on everyone's faces.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"You're going to the party?" Seb asked and I looked back at him.

"I guess."

"You're not a party person." He smiled.

"I know." I chuckled softly. "Maybe I can take Mick, it'll cheer him up." I suggested.

"I think that's actually a good idea." Seb agreed and I smiled.

[...]

"He hasn't opened the door for anyone but you can give it a try." Guenther sighed when we got to the door.

"Thanks Guenther." I smiled a little bit at him. He nodded and walked away, leaving me standing in front of the white door.

I bit my tongue and took a deep breath trying to build up the courage to knock. As soon as my knuckles hit the wood, the instant regret hit too. He was gonna hate me, he probably wanted to be alone and I'd just disturbed his peace. I swallowed hard.

The door swung open.

"I told you to leave me..." Mick stopped when he saw me, his features relaxing.

"I'm sorry. Guenther told me I could knock." I apologized and pursed my lips.

"No, no, it's okay. It's good to see you." A small smile appeared on his face. "Come in." He stepped aside and I walked in his room.

He closed the door and I sat down on a black couch that was on the right side of the room. He leaned back on the door and looked at the floor.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine, I guess. Sucks to be a loser." He sighed, still looking at the carpet.

"Mick, you're not a loser. No loser gets to F1." I spoke and he looked at me.

"I just feel so frustrated." He walked towards me and sat besides me on the couch. "I have all this high expectations put on me and I'm being a total failure." He put his hands on his face.

I grabbed his hand and took it off his face.

"I know what'll cheer you up." I rubbed his hand.

"What?"