40

4months later

4months later....
9months pregnant.
4:45pm.

"Ugh I feel like I'm about to pop" I said as I sat down to catch my breath. Right now I was at the mall with the twins, Aaliyah and Znuie. I was trying to shop for more clothes for Kyrie but I was so tired and exhausted and having the twins were even more stressful.

"Yeah we need to get you home girl" Aaliyah said and Znuie nodded agreeing.

"Yeah I think so too. I just feel so uncomfortable" I said.

"Oh god please don't tell me you going into labor in this mall. " Aaliyah said.

"No I'm fine I'm just tired and all this walking and standing isn't helping" I said. Right now I was 9 months and I feel like I was about to pop at any moment. We decided to name our baby boy Kyrie, well Omarion did. It wasn't a bad name and I actually liked it which was a surprise because Omarion is bad at picking out names.

"Imani stop touching stuff. " I said as I watched Imani pick up clothes.

"Come on let's get you home" Znuie said. I sighed and slowly got up and we exited out the store. We wasn't that far from the entrance which was good cause this walking was not it.

Aaliyah was now 5 months pregnant and she was having a baby boy. Their baby shower was coming up so we were also out shopping for decorations.

"You driving?" I asked Znuie.

"Yeah I'll drive for you. " She said as she held Heaven in her arms.

"Thank you" I said. I helped the twins into their car seat and put the rest of the bags in. The twins and heaven were in the middle seat and Aaliyah sat at the far back and let me sit in the front.

"Everybody good?" Znuie asked as we got in the car.

"Yeah. Let me call my husband. " I said as I unlocked my phone. I went to my contacts and pushed Omarions number and put it on speaker as it rung.

"Wassup baby" Omarion said as the line connected.

"Your kids are driving me crazy." I said and he chuckled.

"What they do?"

"They were grabbing stuff and throwing it, running around the mall. Everything" I explained.

"Where yall at now? Sounds like y'all in the car or sum"

"We are, we on the way back home. Are you home? I really need you to massage my feet" I said.

"Yea im home. Smoking a blunt.. lemme know when y'all pulling in. "

"Alright. " I said.

"Ight." I hung up and sighed. Kyrie was kicking and I was starving I was planning to cook but I didn't even feel like cooking anymore.