Rescue Them

After some time of Reiss and Historia talking, he looked at Mia. He explained that he created a serum that contained the powers of a new Titan shifter called the Demon Titan. It wasn't as powerful of the Founding Titan but the second most powerful. He said she would be a great candidate for it. Mia struggled to free herself, Eren was also struggling, trying to escape his bindings. Historia was confused and scares, not wanting the girl to suffer. Reiss assured her that the pain will be temporary and she'll be alright. Mia didn't want to believe but then he injected the needle into her arm and she let out a yell before collapsing, breathing a bit heavily. Everyone got ready to attack the Reiss Chapel and take out Kenny's squad. I kiss Oluo's cheek before we attack. Oluo hummed and along with the rest of the squad, the mission started and they attacked. Things went smoothly for the most part. Levi and Julia even managed to land a hit on Kenny. But it went bad after Hnage got injured. But they continued their plan to save their comrades. Reiss was convincing Historia to turn into a Titan and eat Eren. Eren gave a heartfelt speech to Historia. Minutes later, Historia didn't go through with it and started to free Eren as she went on about being done with everything. Reiss get the serum in his mouth and started to turn into a Titan, and teh cave was caving in. Luckily, everyone came and Eren managed to save everyone by hardening his entire Titan form and stop the cave in. However, when the Mess was done, everyone realized something. Mia was missing from where she was before. "Mia where are you!? If I have to save your ass I'll kill you!" I yell. Then, they heard subtle growling and groaning nearby. They saw Mia, standing up, looking down, trembling with blood coming from the puncture wound on her arm from the injection. I rush to her. "Mia. Are you ok? What did they do to you?" Historia and Eren were cautious, knowing about the injection. "Guys. Stay back." Historia warned. Mia attacked Julia, trying to pin her down. Julia let out screams of fear, trying to push me away. Others tried to step in but she would just growl and they backed off. Levi managed to grab ahold of her but she didn't like this. Mia growled loudly and managed to pin Levi to the ground. His hands on her shoulder, holding her at bay and she snapped her fangs, trying to reach him. I was breathing heavily and shaking. Oluo rushed to my side. Oluo held Julia close to him, rubbing her back with one hand and holding her head to his chest in the other. "What did they do to her?" I whine. "Reiss injected her with a new Titan serum. Called the Demon Titan. Side effects include erratic behavior, anger, anything that's the opposite of the person who's injected. If the person is naturally angry, that anger is just enhanced and more dangerous." Historia explained. "She's not transforming into a Titan though." "I don't know how it works. This is a brand new thing." Historia said. Then everyone saw Mia snap out of it and collapse on top of Levi. Levi carried Mia over to Eren. I was still shaking. Eren held Mia tightly. Mia continued to cry in Eren's arms. Oluo kept holding her close and comforting Julia."You attacked Julia." Eren whispered. Mia gasped softly and cried a little harder as the memories came back. Her attacking Julia, growling at everyone and almost hurting Levi. Eren comforts Mia. I calmed down. "Can we go home." "I don't know. But I know we will soon." We meet up with Erwin to chase after the Reiss Titan. We find out that Historia could become Queen. We got ready to fight Lord Reiss' Titan. We fought the Titan and had to destroy the chunks. Historia dealt the final blow and was crowned as the new ruler. We were all walking in our new uniforms. A long forest green jacket that reminded me of a trench coat. Then, we all saw Levi there, leaning against the wall, seemingly in thought. Mikasa whispered to her that this was her chance for her payback, since Levi kind of threatened her to take the role of the new ruler. I smiled softly at Oluo. Historia punched Levi. Everyone gasped in surprise except Mikasa who smirked. But Levi did something totally unexpected. Levi smiled. He thanked us. I hugged him. "Levi your smile is so handsome." I whispered. The others got worried when Mia and Julia hugged Levi, worried Levi would yell at them. Levi actually chuckled. "Alright you two that's enough." I run back to Oluo. Oluo smiled softly. I lean into him. Oluo wrapped an arm around her.