⊰04⊱

ONE AFTER ANOTHER

ONE AFTER ANOTHER

"Ejecto seato, Cuz!"
- Roman Pearce

THE SOUNDS OF ARGUING FILLED THE HOUSE as I was just trying to get some decent sleep.

"Yeah well you know what your not such a good guy after all! Fucking someone on the kitchen countertops is one way to get back at me, but my best friend? Now that is some fucked up shit right there. I thought you were different! I thought what we had was special " Dominic shouted with cracks in his voice.

"Yeah well you didn't really give me much of a choice after you fucked mine!" She shouted on her way out slamming the door.

I couldn't really recognize the voice of the girl, the yelling was vague but distinct at the same time.

I managed to get the sleep out of my eyes and get up. When i was downstairs I walked over to the living room.

"Who was that?" I asked stretching my arms out.

"Don't worry about it. Stay out of my fucking business." Dom boiled before leaving out the door.

I would've said something slick back as well but it was too early for me to even process what to say back. More so he was already mad so I didn't want to provoke him even more.

"Just give him time" Letty stood up from the couch.

I shrugged and walked over to the kitchen.

"So listen me and the girls were thinking about popping out at tonight's race, you know, showing the boys how its done." She smiled.

"Yeah maybe not today." I replied with a faint smile before making my way to my room.

"It'll be fun! Who knows? Maybe there will even be a cute guy for you!" She shouted from down stairs.

I stopped my tracks and turned around," I will consider it!" I shouted back.

─────────✰─────────

"Yo! Ryder, can we talk?" A voice spoke behind me.

I was taking books out locker and peeked over my shoulder to see who it was.

"Daeshawn I'm not doing this with you today, how many times do I have to say leave me the fuck alone for you to actually do it?" I asked slamming my locker.

"Forever??" He jokingly smiled.

"Well how about if I put it in a 'fuck you and go to hell' kinda way?" I smiled walking away.

He grabbed my arm,"Okay, okay Ryder. Just give me a minute and let me explain myself." He assured.

"What is there to explain? The part where you fucked my friend or the part where you've been using the money I gave you for car parts to buy drugs?" I scoffed walking away.