The one and only part

Please read description for details on AU unless you don't care, which I doubt you do

John, Pete and Roger were all over at my house just to hang out and screw around. The day had overall been pretty great. We're doing what we would usually do when I would invite them over on saturdays. We went up to the forest park. We messed around with some of my Dad's old junk and attempting to make cookies and then leaving it to Mum anyways.

Mum came out into the living room where we were sifting through my parents vinyl collection. "You kiddos want some pizza?" they all shot glances of approval at me as if there would be a chance I wouldn't say yes. "Yes!" I said grinning, imagining the delicious, cheap, cheesy 2 for 1 pizza. "You're forgetting something, honey." My Mum said cheekily "Yes Please, I mean. Sorry Mum" "That's better" she chuckled "What kind do you want me to get?" she said looking around at everyone. "Do you guys all like pepperoni?" John said glancing between the rest of us. Me and Pete nodded. "I don't like pepperoni can we just get cheese?" Roger said cringing a bit, waiting for a answer. Pete looked grossed out "Cheese? Just cheese? Dude, you're kidding me!" Pete scoffed semi jokingly. "I'm alright with cheese." John shrugged. "I'll just get half n half." Mum said not looking back at us for a second opinion before leaving the living room. We all glanced at each other and started snickering as soon as my Mum turned around, back out of the living room. I joined in. I don't think any of us knew exactly what we we're laughing at but we all knew it was funny.

We were messing around with some of my dad's music equipment while we were waiting. I think we broke a couple things but that's besides the point.

When the pizza came we all sat outside with camping chairs and a flimsy green stool for our table. The pizza was just as shitty as we imagined, it was great. Roger was picked up early which despite us all knowing it was rude, we didn't quite mind right now. Roger's humour wasn't quite as extreme as ours and with us being all amped up with sugary drinks we had been making some pretty gross jokes. Which I don't think he found it quite as funny us. He would always call us maniacs or gay or some other insult, jokingly of course but I knew he genuinely kind of meant some of the things he said. I didn't care though. I just figure his humour isn't as advanced as ours... or something I don't know.

I quickly sprung out of my chair and then pushed John out of his, dominoing Pete in the process "Last one there wants to suck a Nazi's dick!" I ran through my front yard and then through the mess of my garage front. I tripped over tool box, Pete passed me but I still got up in time to beat John.

We we're all pushing each other and laughing as we walked to my room, It was tradition to hang out in my room when we were nearing the end of the night, before everyone gets picked up. I flung myself into the dead centre of my bed (the best spot). John crawled up behind me, by the pillows. Pete was fooling around with some shit on my dresser but he would sit near the foot of the bed. We were just talking, geeking out a bit about some the posters on my wall. I was laying on my back since I had my hands in the air because I was explaining things with them. Pete grabbed my hand and started fake attacking it, just because it was one of our shitty in-jokes I fake screamed and flipped over a bit. My back was facing John now. We ended up all talking about more random shit. Including but not limited to, Model planes, Roger's lacking sense of humour and John's hot mom.

While this was all happening I felt something on the back of knee. That something turned into John full on tickling me, Pete joined in. I mean yes, I'm very ticklish.... ticklish fucking everywhere but neither of them had ever tickled me or tickle fought me or anything. I squirmed but Pete was holding me down. If I wasn't holding back tears of laughter id probably realize how sexual this seems in hindsight. "Guys,,,, stop!" I said through a mix of laugh and gasps. They didn't stop. In fact, John actually propped me up a bit on his thighs so it was easier for them to get at me. The tickling jamboree continued at full for a couple minutes until I think they both got a bit tired. Pete was still tickling and poking at me and John was sorta rubbing my face, almost sensually. I was gunna comment on how this is kind of weird before I realized how much I liked this kind of attention. My eyes were blurring in and out a bit, I almost felt like I was pulsing. I felt so warm and gooey on the inside. Not in an ushy gushy romantic way though. I felt something different in the pit of my stomach. Something growing in the deep part of my stomach, the deep deep part of my stomach. It took me a second before the realization of how I felt hit me. My eyes widened a bit. I'm turned on, I'm fucking turned on by this shit. I looked around a bit before looking down. I had a noticeable, growing hard-on with no way of hiding it. I don't think John or Pete noticed. I was grossed out and embarrassed but both of those feelings only added to my horniness.

       When they went home I laid back down where I was when it happened. I stayed there for a second and then started rolling around on the bed. I could still smell them there. I was grabbing onto the covers and almost squealing in excitement. I had never felt anything like that before, especially not with any boys. It felt disgusting, disgusting in the fucking best way possible.