Dr1 - Meeting Again/Friends

Makoto Naegi

You two kept bumping into each other. Both literally and not literally. You both got to talking and realized you have a lot in common. You had the same favourite colour.
"Hey (Y/n), what is your favourite colour?" He wondered. "(Y/f/c)." "Mine too."
You had the same humour.
"Makoto, that's hilarious."
The same of most things. 

The similarity brought the two of you together and you became friends gradually. 

Buyakuya Togami

You two never became friends. Like ever. 

After you sealed the deal with Mr.Togami, you and your father began leaving. Buyakuya began calling out for you so you said to your dad that you'd meet him outside. Bayakuya stopped in front of you and looked you over, from your shoes to your hair. "What?" He didn't say anything. "You're getting on my nerves. Why are you looking at me?" "What did you do?" You paused in shock and confusion. "He never consults in someone without asking me first. So what did you do?" You just shrugged. He scoffed. "Look dude, He obviously thought we could help with the business. So chill and let us help. Jeez, you're as annoying as my little cousin." You walked out leaving him more angry than he was. 

Leon Kawata

"(Y/n), can we practice today?" You looked over to the door and nodded your head, beckoning him into the room. 

This would happen daily that he would just walk in as you greet him and continue from where you left the day before. No one actually said anything but if someone asked if the two of you were friends, both of you would say yes. 

Ishimaru Kiyotaka

You weren't really friends. You were polar opposites. He didn't hate you but you were frustrating. Especially since  you flirted with him every chance you got. The worst part, you both knew it affected him. 

You were in class on time but got up and left after half an hour and no one knew why. "Could someone go after them please." Ishiumaru said he would and went after you. He found you sitting  alone in a hallway on the first floor. "You need to go back to class." You raised an eyebrow at him. "Why?" "Because school is important." You stood up and walked over at him. Cupping  his face, you spoke "Sweetheart, come and find me when you have proof to back up your statement." You walked off leaving him with a light blush on his face. 

Mondo Owada 

Walking into class, someone caught your eye. Him. Mondo Owada. The guy you bumped into a week prior. With a smirk, he walked up to you. "I believe you owe me an apology." You paused for a second before bowing. "I'm so sorry for bumping into you." You hoped he'd spare your life. Which he did. "Apology accepted." He then walked to his seat. Which was behind you. "Can I borrow a pencil please?" You nodded and handed him one that was a pale pink. He thought the pencil (along with you) was cute.