Airport

Yeji's POV:

"So where will we stay at France?"

Ms. Shin looked at me and replied.

"Well I've booked a nice hotel where we'll stay for the mean time there and its pretty near the town so you can go there sometimes and try out different food or buy souvenir."

"Okay, but do we get separate rooms?"

"Umm yes but Mr. Choi will stay in another room and we'll be sharing one room, don't worry though we have separate beds."

Mr. Choi leaned forward and gripped Ms. Shin's seat.

"Why am I the only one who has a separate room?"

"Be quite or do you want me to make you sleep in the streets?"

It seems like Ms. Shin and Mr. Choi has some beef.

"Umm do you want to switch rooms with me Mr. Choi?"

"No!"

They both said.

"Oh okay.."

-2 hours later-

"We're finally here!"

Ms. Shin looked out the window and got her phone to take a picture of it.

"We should go to inside now we might be late for the flight"

"O-oh right, Mr. Choi help me take out the luggage"

"Okay"

I parked the car near our terminal. Once I finished Mr. Choi and Ms. Shin went out. I got my phone and went out too. I locked the car and went at the truck of my car. I got Ms. Shin and my luggage out and left Mr. Choi's, I mean why would I get it for that asshole.

A/N:

I forgot I was legit an author but anyways I'm running out of braincells.

Word count: 245 words