It Can't Be, Can It?

Ship: rinney
Tw- angst?
Concept- finney escapes the grabber and walks up the stairs to see Gwen, once there sitting in the back of the ambulance he sees someone get carried to the other ambulance.

Words 501

Finney pov

I did it. I defeated the grabber. I was helped by all the other victims. I felt so bad for them. I couldn't save them. I hope robin is proud of me. I never got a call from him, I figured it was because he was to disappoint in himself that he wasn't there to save me or himself. The last phone call was a combination of billy, Vance and Bruce to help me come up with a plan it kill the stupid bitch who killed all of them. As I walked up those Damm awful stairs I felt a wave or relief wash over me. It was all over.  I did it. I put in the code for the bike lock that keep the door shut. I slowly opened the door to be met with the bright sun shining in my eyes. I saw her. Gwen, the person who was there for me through all the thick and thin. One of the lights of my life, the other being robin. "FINNEY" she shouted as she ran up and hugged me. I started sobbing into her shoulder thinking of all I lost. Robin. I've never admitted it but deep down I knew I loved him but I would never get to see him again. I saw detective bright(idfk his name tbh) running up to me, we slowly made our way to the ambulance. I got patched up and got asked loads of questions, I was in the middles of answering one of their questions when I saw something strange. It was a officer carrying someone. Who was it? It's that. No it can't be. How is he alive? He can't be. But I knew that face from anywhere. It. Was. Robin. As soon as I answered the last question I ran up the the ambulance he was in. He was alive. Bearly though, he looked pale and skinny like super skinny. I let slow silent, moist tears run down my face. He look very sick. after a while of sitting and praying he would wake up, I heard the faintest "fi-Finn?" I shot up and looked at him "yes robin" I had the stupidest big wide smile in my face it was the Best moment of my life. My eyes started to tear up. I gave him the biggest hug even never wanting to let go, I hear him start to cry I dig my face into his chest never wanting this moment to end. I will never let him go.

(A/n omg this nearly made me shed a tear tbh, I didn't mean for it it be THIS sad anyway I hope you liked it I idk if I'll make a part two of this)