3

We made it to another plane, waiting to hear about Six's whereabouts. I wasn't able to smoke for the past few hours and I was getting pissed. I either needed a cigarette or Lloyd railing me. I honestly could take option number two right now. Lloyd had read my mind and took my hand. He basically drug me on the plane and into a private area. Slamming me against the door and started to kiss me passionately. His lips were soft against mine. I could feel his facial hair tickle my lip a bit. The heat was pooling faster in my panties as I felt Lloyds mouth move down to my neck.

"Oh my god, I needed this." I moaned as he continued leaving bite marks and hickeys in its wake. His hands roamed my sides before grabbing the hem of my tank top. Slowly moving it upwards, exposing my breasts. My hands trailed down to feel how hard he was getting. He growled against my neck as he felt the pressure of my hand. In an instant, Lloyd grabbed both of my wrists and held them above my head. I panted breathlessly as I looked into his blue eyes. I wanted him right now but he wanted to watch me squirm. Without breaking eye contact, Lloyd slowly snaked one of his hand down into my underwear. Jolts ran up my body as i felt his fingers on my heat.

"All for me Sunshine?" He whispered as he inserted a finger in my throbbing pussy. I moaned as he thrusted in and out of me. He then started adding two more fingers, slowly yet quickly stretching me out. My pants and moans were getting louder. 

"Keep it down, sweetheart. On second thought, be as loud as you want Sunshine." He said in a husky voice.

"Oh god just fuck me Lloyd." I was starting to get impatient with his teasing. He flipped me around to where my back was pressed against his chest. I could feel his hard cock being pressed up against my ass as my breasts were pressed up against the door. 

"Oh dont worry, im planning on it." He whispered before leaving a swift smack on my ass. 

*******

Lloyd and I were relaxing in the main cabin on the jet waiting on any word. I felt satisfied after our quick session but my god, he was amazing in bed ill tell you that. Opening my pocket mirror i started to fix my smudged lipstick. I saw the marks he made 'God i wish i had my concealer, he did quite a number on me' I thought to myself. Snapping the compact closed I saw one of his mercenaries walking up to us

"They found him."

"Whos the closest to him?" Lloyd asked without opening his eyes

"We are." He replied.

Lloyd opened his eyes and started to walk up to the pilots

"We need to ground in Vienna." he demanded, before walking out he heard one of the pilots responding

"We haven't filed a flight plan, they'll never clear us."

i started to walk over to Lloyd

"Everything okay?" i asked him. he nodded

"Im taking care of it sweetheart." he said to me. he kissed the top of my head and turned back to them.

"So declare an emergency."

"There are weapons on board, i could lose my license." Lloyd wasn't having any more of it and shot him in the leg. he turned to the co-pilot and asked

"How do you feel about your license?"

That was enough for him to make the landing in Vienna. Why Six was there was beyond me, i just didn't care anymore. I wanted him gone, I saw him as an enemy.

Landing in Vienna didn't take long, i followed Hansen wherever he went. We both had a mission and I wasn't gonna leave it undone. We drove to the location that was sent by Denny, Six should still be there by the time we got there. Of course, according to the picture he got stuck in a dumb trapdoor, I thought he was smarter than that. He's a Sierra agent for god sake.