1:The First World And The Birth Of The First Being

(A/N: This chapter little bit short)

The egg he created emits a holy and strong aura. He waited and kept waiting to see the egg hatch, he didn't take his eyes off from it, even for a second.

SKIP...

At one time he was tired and bored of waiting, he then visited another world with the egg. The world that he wants to visit still does not have any life such as humans or even flora and fauna.

RIMURU POV:

I created it in the form of an egg with half of my soul and the energy that I had to sacrifice a million worlds and universes for it.

Which also sacrificed a thousand, a million and billions or more countless lives.

I spent hours and years of the galaxies staring at it(egg) without blinking.

Not that I really need it...

I slowly started to feel bored. Ciel who felt my boredom then recommended an idea.

Ciel:
"«Why don't you go visit one of the worlds you've created up close?»"

"«Hmm...that's a good idea too.»"

I answered her with a slightly satisfied tone.

"«So, I guess I'm going to incarnate myself? Again?»"

I'm asking because I've (re)incarnated myself into other worlds as my own avatar more than a thousand times.

By incarnating myself into an Avatar, it allows me to feel and see the world I have created more closely through the perspective of a mortal being.

Among my avatars is Rachel Riss, the Hero of the Constellation. Or an ordinary human in the world country called Japan, Satoru mikami. And more...

But all the my Avatars that I mentioned earlier ended in death.

Ciel:
"«No, you don't need any incarnation of yourself, I suggest you take a 'temporary vacation' in this world.»"

"«I see...»"

I then transformed into my dragon form and kept the egg in my {Imaginary space}.

I spread my wings until it pushed one of the black holes and millions of stars into another universe.

But then I suddenly remembered something very important.

"«Ciel, can you seal most of my power? I don't want the world that I want to visit to explode.»"

Ciel:
"«Very well, my lord.»"

After she answered me, my body started to shrink little bit and my magicules started to decrease.

My current level can be said to be slightly higher than the Dragon King.

I then flew to that world. And the first thing I saw was a planet that was pure black, without any light and no sign of life at all.

I entered the atmosphere of this planet and landed on a dark and pitch black surface that could not yet be called land.

Even the sky is not there yet, all that is there is like a pure darkness and empty sky, not a single star.....it's like a void.

I then used one of my skills and stomped my foot on this dark and hard surface, causing the planet to shake violently.

This surface starts to be brownish and yellowish, that is soil for you, then the green grass grows.

The impact I gave on the surface or now can be known as the ground(land/soil) then moved to the empty dark sky, starting to form a blue sky and clouds.