Explaining

"We didn't get this far last time," Thor said, in a low voice.

"Why?" Jane asks.

Thor and I share a worried look.

"You died," I said. "Shortly after Malekith took out the Aether. We didn't expect Malekith to kill the other you."

I had gathered the warriors three including Sif into a room. Away from the throne room in fact. This room is more seclusive and not very damaged because it is never really used a lot. I advise Jane to go into the room first before Thor and I.

The door closes behind Jane.

"I owe you an explanation," I said. "Thanos attacked Wattpadheim, Knight was dying, and I had Scarlet bend time. I intended...I originally intended to never have come into the realm in the first place and searched for the site online rather than realm searching. I...didn't want to remember meeting and knowing Knight at all. I was the only one to remember but since there is no record of Scarlet and her brother on Midgard; she didn't do what I asked. She went straight to the beginning. I thought I was the only one but I was very, very, very wrong."

"Who else remembered?" Thor asks.

"Laufey and a magnifying glass," I said.

"Brother, a magnifying glass is inanimate object," Thor reminds me.

"But this one was different," I said. "And it showed your other self what conversation I had with Knight shortly after he met up with Laufey. Then you let the attack on the vault happen, then you left me behind on Jotunheim, then you lied about my status, and then you destroyed numerous columns in the throne room calling Knight out as words I cannot repeat to this day. You destroyed the bifrost, Knight got stuck in it, and you shared the fate I had originally."

"What fate was that?" Thor asks.

"It is best you do not know," I said. "And you attacked New York."

"...So, I used Jane?" Thor said.

"Yes, you did," I said. "The other you did."

"But...why?" Thor asks.

"Bitterness, I believe," I said. "And then hours ago; he helped the dark elves."

Thor gasps.

"Them?" Thor said.

I nod.

"Sadly, it is the truth," I said. "The other you told them where to find Odin." I clear my throat. "Knight does not like the other you, at all, for what had happened three years ago. Knight remembers her previous life just not the writing stories and reading stories part."

"How long has she remembered?" Thor asks.

"Knight remembered after being taken in the Bifrost; so, three years," I said. "I got Knight out of the Bifrost one year ago."

"...And you?" Thor asks.

"Three," I said. "What the other you did during the second coronation made Odin decide you are not heir to the throne but I can decide that."

"No thank you,brother," Thor said. "Asgard is still standing. And I think you are doing a good job at it."

Thor opens the door then walks into the room.

I feel warm and a smile on my face.

By the stars had I missed my Thor.