Half in denial

wally lay back feeling dazed never would he have thought messing with artemis' autocorrect would have ended up with him and his crush on a date.

As artemis went into the kitchen she put the popcorn into the microwave and turned around to see m'gann and zatanna standing in front of her, with smirkson their faces.

"hey guys..." She said nervously.

"cool you're watching a film we'll join." m'gann said.

"oh um i wanted to watch it by myself, y'know me time."

"i'm sure if i offered you a chance to watch it with wally you would be there in a flash." zatanna said chuckling at her own pun.

"haha, me and wally as if...where'd you get such crazy ideas" artemis replied blushing a bit.

zatanna and m'gann raised their eyebrows at her "really arty we know you like kid."

"what, no i don't." artemis replied quickly, more colour rising to her face.

"Yeah and m'gann isn't green." zatanna said smirking.

"ok then, zee, i like wally...as long as you finally say you like rob."

"what no!"

"why can't both of you just admit who you like," m'gann questioned "it's a bit childish."

"what no it isn't, if i admit to zatanna won't ever stop rubbing it in my face."

"arty i wouldn't do that, i'd just tease you, they are different things. Plus you essentially just admitted."

"But not with actual words. Do you promise not to laugh." artemis said.

"promise." m'gann and zatanna agreed.

"ok i really like wally," a ding from the microwave was heard "perfect timing." Artemis started walking off.

"wait arty" zatanna said, artemis turned around and walked back, "i like robin, okay," artemis smiled at her "a deal is a deal right." zatanna stated.

"Thanks for being truthful, zee."

"err artemis, are you sure you do not wish to watch the film with us?" M'gann asked kindly.

"oh yeah about that..."

"what" zatanna asked suspiciously.

"yeah..i'm sorta watching it with wally." she said blushing.

"no." zatanna started.

"way," m'gann finished "like a date!" M'gann asked.

"ughhh yeah." artemis said rubbing her neck, she realised she was mimicking wally and stopped.

"you two are sooooo cute together." zatanna said happily.

"it's just a first date zee."

"yeah i know, but still," zatanna continued "so you gonna kiss him." she teased.

"shut up guys." artemis said her cheeks red.

"aww she's shy, lets leave her zee." m'gann said taking pity on her.

"okay, i'm going now, but one last thing, zee, when you getting together with rob."

"Arty go off to KF." A red faced Zatanna replied.

"okay, okay i'm going." Artemis said walking off.