Part 18

Hyun Bin had been dreaming about Seo Jin and Jin Ah lately. Sometimes dreams of good things, but the past few days he has always had bad dream about them which made him very worried about Seo Jin or Jin Ah's condition. It made him still thinking about them and wasn't ready to stay away from them.

All Hyun Bin's family gathered in the living room and waited for his arrival to join them.  His grandfather set him up with a granddaughter of a close relative since some time ago while he was on a business trip in Dubai. They had met there once even if only for a few minutes.

"You know that your actions were very reckless? You just left her at your first meeting. What if she refuses this arranged marriage?"  his grandfather rebuked him in a stern tone.

"I just panicked when I heard the news that Seo Jin was missing. We can rearrange the meeting with her." Hyun Bin answered. Even though he didn't want to accept this arranged marriage, but it wouldn't hurt to try. It was possible that he wasn't destined to get back together with Jin Ah though he still desperately hoped that it would someday.

"She's in Seoul with her family at the moment. I'll arrange a meeting with them. Do you have free time tomorrow night?"

"I don't have any appointments tomorrow night. I'll do my best."

"You get ready. We'll be welcoming her and her family tomorrow at our hotel. And, shouldn't you have her contact? Try calling her to start a conversation between you two again." Hyun Bin's grandfather gives advice on what his grandson should do to start approaching the woman.

It had been a few days since Jin Ah learned of her son's illness. She had also done a blood test to see if her marrow matched her son's or not.  During those few days she was just silent and contemplated. There was no spirit in her anymore even though her mother had comforted her.  Seo Jin also just kept quiet and didn't talk much the past few days. Whether he is sad or upset, the little boy does not show it to his mother or grandmother. He just stayed in his room and every now and then his mother peeked through the crack in the door that he was writing or drawing something.

Jin Ah goes to the hospital to find out the test results. She timidly stepped into the hospital building. She firmly believed that the results would be suitable for her son to have a transplant immediately but she was also worried about the possibility of things she didn't want to happen.

The doctor tells that her test results don't match and that makes her sad and even worse.  The only thing she could think of was Hyun Bin. He was most likely the only person who would get along with Seo Jin.

But no, she had told him to stay away so there was no way she could call him asking to come to her but this is for Seo Jin's sake and this situation is beyond expectation. Shouldn't be a problem right? Argh. She was really frustrated.

She sat and pondered, again. Pondering what she should do next. Her thoughts were interrupted when her phone rang. It was a call from Yoo Jin Woo. That's exactly what he called her when she needed someone to talk to.  Not long after, the man came in front of her.  She held back her tears as soon as Jin Woo asked her what happened and that's when she burst into tears in his arms.

"He will be okay. I promise to find a donor for him. Don't be sad anymore. Let's go through this together. Okay?"

"Why must be Seo Jin? I can't imagine the fate of my poor son. Why can't I just get sick?"

"Hey, you can't talk like that. You have to be strong and healthy to be able to take care of Seo Jin forever. I'm sure that there will be a lesson in all this. By the way, have you contacted Hyun Bin yet?"

"I doubt he will answer my calls."

"You want me to take you to meet him? You have to talk to him anyway. He's a possible suitable donor for Seo Jin."