Celebration with a twist

Hey guys Violet and Leyna really excited to do this story if your wondering why there isn't the little merman it will be on my old account QueenAdrianna21 so please read that book first before reading this one so with further do enjoy.🤭

Varian POV:

Me and Ruddiger were in the the stateroom bedroom on our ship. And I pick up Ariel out of her crib and she was so cute. I saw Ruddiger lick Rose on the cheek and clean her fur and then put a bow on his daughter fur. Then Adrianna and Ruby walk in the room.

Adrianna POV:

I walk in the room kiss my husband on the cheek and held my baby. I saw that Ariel was still in her pj so I change her into a nice beautiful dress and put a blue bow in her hair and I boop her nose. Then I saw Ruby look at Rose to see that Ruddiger had already dress her. I grab Ariel while Ruby carried Rose in mouth as we walk out of the room.

Varian POV:

I said "Adrianna my beautiful queen pass me Ariel I want her to meet her grandfather when my father show up." Adrianna said "Sure my handsome King." Adrianna pass me Ariel and I hold her then I see Ruddiger climb up on my shoulder. Then I saw rose walk on on my shoulder and looks at Ariel and walks down my shoulder to baby Ariel and Ariel wraps he arms around Rose with her tiny hands and they start snuggling and Rose licks Ariel cheek. Ruddiger and I look down to see the cuteness between our daughters. Then Ruddiger and I see the sea guards coming out of the sea and Ruddiger said "Ruby can I please have Rose I want the king to see her." And Ruby gave Ruddiger litte Rose setting her down gently and licks her forehead and cheek (as a kiss) Ruddiger puck Rose up in his mouth and follows me. I said "Hello dad I want you to meet your granddaughter Ariel." Quirin said "What a beautiful child." My dad put a hand on Ariel cheek she smiled in glee and he made a rainbow over the ship. Ruddiger said "Your highness meet my daughter Princess Rose." King Quirin said "What a cute kitten." Ruddiger and rose just meow King Quirin said "My dear Ariel and Rose I give you this locket and pearl locket so that you both will never forget that part of yours hearts will always belong to the sea. Then a tentacle came out of the surface and grab Ariel and Rose. Me and Ruddiger said "Ariel, Rose."

Cliffhanger
Hope you enjoy