Chapter 3

"So er wally i kinda forgot to actually give your shirt earlier" artemis said as kidflash opened the door.

"Oh thanks" kidflash said taking the shirt "so do you actually want to watch tv this time?"

"Nah tv is over rated" artemis smiled sitting on his bed

"I see you changed into more clothes" kidflash smirked.

"I see you haven't" artemis replied.

Kidflash put his shirt back on "better!" He asked

"No way you looked way better with out it on" artemis teased as kidflash blushed a bit.

"Ok fine" he said pulling it off and sitting next to her in the bed. It was artemis' turn to blush this time."so arty how long have you had a thing for me then" kidflash asked smirking

"Not really that long..."

"Do i have to ask m'gann and zatanna"

"Ok ok since the simulation but i realised in bialya"

"Ohhh so since i was your ninja boyfriend"

"And that is the reason i didn't wanna say it, you idiot"

"I may be an idiot but i'm your idiot"

"Oh shut up already, so how long have you liked me then"

"Well if you had seen how distraught i was after your death in the simulation but i didn't realise of course Robin did, so i'm not that sure, so now that i know you like me can i see that diary of yours?"

"Well firstly its not a diary its a um journal and secondly the day you see it is the day Robin gets the guts to ask zee out"

"Yeah about that Arty, Robin is asking her out now, i have blackmail"

"Oh well you're still not seeing it, end of"

"Why"

"Because like i said it has personal stuff in it"

"There must be a lot about me in there"

Artemis stayed quiet whilst turning redder and redder

"Ok well baywatch you better not ever look at it without my permission otherwise..."

"Otherwise" kidflash grinned

"Well you just better not" She huffed

"Your so adorable when your angry" kidflash teased.

"Shut up baywatch"

Kidflash thought 'if she wants me to shut up i will' he started kissing her with short quick kisses all over her body, using his super speed to his advantage.

"Wally" Artemis giggled"ok fine you can talk"

"no one can resist the charm of wall-man" kidflash grinned.

"You really know how to be annoying don't you"

"what can i say its a talent" Kidflash cheekily grinned winking at her.

"but you're right, you are devilishly handsome aren't you" artemis giggled.

"arty are you ok" kidflash asked slightly concerned why was she so giggly.

"Oh yeah i'm great, you are just too damn cute, with you're amazing eyes, you're cheeky grin, you're sense of humour and not to mention those abs" artemis winked lying down on the bed bringing kidflash with her. "I don't know about you wally, but i have months worth of feelings for you bottled up waiting to be released, so c'mere" Artemis whispered in his ear planting small kisses there, trailing up to the corner of his mouth. Then turning to his face leaning in kissed him with everything she had.

"i knew you wanted me arty but not this bad" kidflash smirked looking at his spitfire.