Chapter 7 [ His Fulfilled Wish]

Radhe Radhe readers ❤✨,

Khanna mansion,

Mr.Khanna entered and sat on the sofa.

Kavin was going to his room when he stopped him.

Mr.Khanna-Kavin ruko...

Kavin turned and asked-kya hua papa?

Mr.khanna-maine tumhare liye ek decision liya h.

Kavin (confused)-decision?

Mr.khanna-Haaa...mai tumhari shaadi purvi ke saath krwana chahta hoon.

Kavin was shocked and happy both at the same time after hearing this.He didn't believed his ears...does he heard it right...no he guessed.

Kavin-what?

Mr.khanna-Haaa...maine Madhavi ji se baat bhi kr li h...unhone kaha h ki woh Purvi se baat krengi...Waise purvi unki baat talegi nhi...mujhe vishwas h.Tumhe koi Aitraaz toh nhi h na?

Kavin shook his head in no.He was really happy after hearing this...He was on cloud nine.He just wanted to dance or tell the whole world about it to let his happiness out.

Mr.khanna patted his back and said"Tum yeh shaadi krrr rhe ho...mujhe laga hi tha ki tum mana nhi kroge...waise bhi purvi ek bahut aachi ladki h.Tum uske saath khush rhoge".

Kavin nodded in yes.

And he immediately went to his room where dushyant was already setting up his cupboard.

He entered without making any noise and closed the door with a thud...and stood Infront of it.He started jumping with happiness.He ran and hugged dushyant.

Dushyant -kya hua Bhai itna khush h tu aaj...Lgta h purvi ka deewanapan zyada chad gya?

Kavin(overly excited)-Bhai papa meri aur purvi ki shaadi ki baat krke aaye h.

Dushyant-what?

Kavin-haaa bhai.

Dushyant turned back and looked at the joyous Kavin.His eyes were filled with an overwhelming feeling which he wanted to express but he wasn't able to.

Suddenly a notification flashed on Kavin's phone.

Kavin-purvi ka msg aaya h.Keh rhi kal office hours ke baad milna chahti h.

Dushyant (teasing)-Kya baat h...shaadi tay hui nhi ki... dulhan aur dulha dono over excited h.

Kavin blushed a little which was not unnoticed by Dushyant.

Dushyant -jaaa teri Purvi tujhse milna chahti h...mil lena usse.

Kavin nodded slightly as his cheeks were turning red thinking about his wedding that to he was going to marry his 'lady love'...his dream girl.He messaged 'ok' to her.

Dushyant (POV)-Bas Kanhaji isse aise hi khush rkhiyega.

Next day,

As said, after the office hours Kavin goes to meet purvi in a coffee shop nearby to her office.

Kavin reached 5 mins late due to the traffic.

As he entered and scanned the coffee shop he saw that purvi was already sitting there in a corner near the window from which the sunlight escaped a bit.She was looking at her watch.Kavin immediately went to her.

Kavin-I am so sorry...due to the traffic I got late a bit.

Purvi(smilingly)-ohhh that's totally fine...come sit na.

Kavin dragged the chair and sat on it.

Purvi-Woh I am a bit too punctual.

Kavin(POV)-Tumhari yahi saari aadatein toh mujhe humesha se pasand h.

Kavin jerked his thoughts as purvi passed him the menu.

Kavin-no...I'll not have anything.

Purvi(pleadingly)-coffee atleast?

Kavin wasn't able to resist her pleading.

Kavin-ok fine...order for me whatever U'll order for ur self...(he turned back and said)Waiter.

Waiter came.

Kavin-Take ma'am's order...she'll have a hazel latte and coconut cookies.

Purvi was shocked as to how Kavin knew he what's her favourite?

Purvi-how do u know?

Kavin(POV)-ohhh shittt...I shouldn't have said that...ab usse shak ho gya...Kavin beta sambhal situation ko.

Kavin -I just said like that...U tell him what will u have?

Purvi sighed and said"Jo sir ne bola wahi le aayiyega".

Waiter nodded and went.

Kavin(changing the topic)-haa toh tumhe kuch baat krni thi na?

Purvi nodded and said"Kavin humari shaadi hone wali h and I am sure Mr.khanna ne tumhe bta diya hoga.But kisi bhi rishte ke pehle tum mere friend ho...Best friend as I said before ".

Kavin smiled and bowed his head to hide his happiness.

Purvi-Isliye mai tumhe aapne past ke baare me btana chahti hoon...ek rishte ki neev sach pe rkhi jaati h tabhi vo rishta aage chalne layak ho paata h...mai bhi tumhe sach btana chahati hoon...mera sach...uske baad tumhara Jo bhi decision hoga I'll accept it wholeheartedly.Bas meri puri baat sun Lena.

Kavin was shocked hearing it...But he wanted to know further so he shook his head in yes and said"Bolo".

Purvi-vo...

So that's it for today guys.

Do vote and comment.Ab socho Purvi ka past kya hoga aur Kavin ka decision kya hoga?

Next chapter will be updated soon.

Radhe Radhe ❤️✨