Chapter 22.

__________________

__________________

stiles stilinksi would admit, sometimes he missed a subtle hint here or there but when his friends all started to sound rehearsed, he knew something was going on.

It was no surprise when he showed up at an empty loft Seattle that alex hadn't moved, he had hunch and he planned on following it.

Alex had spent months talking about how excited she was to leave beacon hills and move on with her life, so the only reason she'd stay had to be a supernatural reason.

With an empty loft and what sounded like guilty conversations he guessed something had happened, something they kept from him but he wouldn't have guessed anything like this.

He wouldn't have guessed he'd show up to his best friends house and see his fiancé laying almost lifeless on the kitchen floor with blood pouring from a fresh bullet wound.

"Scott" stiles uttered, his eyes pooling with tears. Everyone was bleeding.

Chris held Alex in his arms, she choked out in pain.

"I know, it's okay. You're gonna be Okay. I'm here, I'm here"

"Oh god" stiles dropped to her side, "what happened? Is she healing"

"I-I don't know, she just. I don't know"

Alex felt differently than before, she felt weak, she felt the pain burning through her body. It was awful, it was like nothing she could ever describe.

Alex cried, the pain burning through her "stiles.."

"I'm here. You're gonna be okay," stiles choked back tears, keeping his hand on her wound.

...

Alex woke up in her bed, but not in her room. At least the ones she lived in, in beacon hills.

It was her old room from San Francisco. The walls were still coated in a deep purple, god she really started to hate that color after a while. But to 16 year old Alex, it was like the only colour to exist.

Her walls were covered in pictures, pictures Allison had taken. Drawings she had drew, every phase Allison went through. Alex treasured.

Now all she needed was-...

The door burst open, Allison barged in "have you seriously not packed yet? You realise we leave in two days. Moms gonna get so mad if you don't start filling these boxes"

Alex sat up, rubbing her eyes "ally?"

"Yeah? Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?" She asked, looking behind her.

"You're here" Alex mumbled, her eyes glued to Allison.

"Where else would I be? Are you okay. Did you wake up yet"