Just Study Buddies! Part 4!

Just Study Buddies
Chapter 4:
|~No one's P.O.V~|

"Hey! What's with the giggling!?" Natsu says a little mad. "I was just thinking about him stripping" Lucy laughs. Natsu pushes her against the wall with one hand and glares at her. Lucy's eyes widen.

"N-natsu!? You alright!?" He lets go. "Uh... Yeah! Let's keep going!" He laughs and walks away. Lucy looks at Happy and Happy looks back.

They both keep walking. "Do Gray and Natsu get along?" Lucy whispers to Happy. "No... They are friends but they fight all the time..." Happy replies "Oh. Okay." Natsu stops walking.

"The rooms on the left coridore are the Home Ec rooms and the Library. The ones on the right are the Creative Writing rooms and the Gyms. Room 41 is the Library. Rooms 42-46 are Home Ec. Rooms 47-55 are Gym and Dressing Rooms. And 56-60 are Creative Writing." He says and turns around.

No one is in the halls anymore so he grabs her hand again. She smiles. They both walk up the next set of stairs together. "The last floor are all the magic rooms. 61-65 Fire, 66-70 Water, 71-75 Wind and 76-80 Earth. There's rooms 81-85 on Holder Type Magic." "Awesome!" She says.

The second bell goes off. A girl with short blue hair comes out from room 64. Lucy sees her and the girl sees Lucy. They make eye contact for about 20 seconds. The girl smiles and walks away.

"That's Levy McGarden... The bookworm in my class... She's also the smartest girl in school. But she has no friends... I can't help but feel sorry for her..." Natsu says with a frown. "She seems nice" Lucy smiles.

They both keep walking. Natsu still holding Lucy's hand. They reach a door. "Promise you won't tell anyone about this Lucy?" Natsu says. "I promise." They both walk into the Ganitars closet.

Happy left to go to class because he got bored. Natsu locks the door behind Lucy. He moves one of the closets aside which showed a passage way. Lucy walks through. Natsu goes in then moves the closet back. The passage led to the roof. Lucy and Natsu went up.