•.•*•CHAPTER SIXTEEN•*•.•

HEAT

The alpha slept just in his shorts last night to give his own warmth to his Omega. But Jimin was wearing a pink satin robe under those big blankets. They were spooning Jimin in the big arms facing his back to the Alpha and he was sleeping so peacefully.

It's morning now and Jeongguk scrunched his face when he woke up to a strong smell hitting his nostrils, but he sat up quickly when his bare knee touched something warm and wet liquid.

He moved the blankets to see dark slick were on his knee. The white satin sheets underneath them and allover in Omega's legs and thighs were now covered with dark heavenly scented slicks.

Jeongguk was suspicious about the Omega's heat because for the last two days Jimin's smell was so strong and it may or may not have made Jeongguk hard. And it's been a month after Jimin's eighteenth birthday.

Jeongguk was trying his best not to inhale those intense smells hitting his nostrils. Jeongguk controlled himself and his wolf,he soothed himself that it's not time for mating this innocent boy. He should be free at his first heat.

"Jimin love, wake up" Jeongguk whispered and shaked his mate

When Jimin opened his eyes, he was whimpering. He was whining loudly and his head was spinning too much. He hurriedly hugged his alpha tightly.

"Hurts alpha" The Omega whimpered

"I know love, please calm down." Jeongguk said, rubbing the Omega's back.

Jimin buried his face on the crook of the Alpha's neck and breathed heavily. He licked his Alpha's neck and he doesn't have any idea why he did that. When he pulled away and looked at his Alpha, Jeongguk saw those blue eyes were now hooded with lust,darkening at every second. The frustrated Omega's face makes Jeongguk's wolf growl but he is controlled.

"You need to relax, love," Jeongguk said, kissing his forehead and getting up from the bed.

"Alpha, alpha..." Jimin started to cry and he was so hurt.

Jeongguk again hugged him and patted his back. The Omega then nuzzled on his neck breathing and swallowed the minty smell of the strong Alpha. Jimin licked the Alpha's neck.

"Don't do this Omega" Jeongguk whispered

But the Omega didn't listen to those words,he kept licking the alpha's neck. He then started to nip and bite at the Alpha's neck making Jeongguk really uncontrollable.

To make Omega and the wolf inside him comfortable Jeongguk smashed his lips on those pink ones and slipped his tongue inside the little mouth. He explored his mate's mouth and got this beautiful feeling of his tongue. Their tongues collided and it was so tasty for both of them.

Suddenly Jeongguk remembered what he was doing and he pulled away from his Omega. He laid the little one there who was panting heavily now,he was looking at his Alpha pleading with his eyes,pleading for a knot from the Alpha.

"Not today love" Jeongguk said and gets up from the bed

"Alpha please don't go '' Jimin whimpered and he started to cry. His tears ran fast through his eyes and his sons were so loud.

Jeongguk's heart just crushed at the view but he knows it's the Omega's wolf who was needy and he needs his Alpha to take him.

"Alpha alpha....." Jimin kept begged this like a chant

Jeongguk really felt so bad for his Omega but he couldn't do anything. He rushed outside the room before pulling a shirt on.

Jimin couldn't move from the bed,he was so hurt. His wolf thinks that his Alpha leaves him like this alone. His wolf was whimpering with need and lust and Jimin was whimpering with pain in his body.

But after some time the door opened entering Jin and the usual maids came to Jimin and helped him.

They all laughed when they saw the messed up Luna crying for his Alpha just to take him. That's what happened to every Omega.

The maids and Jin bathed the Omega ,they changed the King's sheets, they dressed the Omega in a new robe which is black in color. He was then changed to another room in the top most chamber in the castle, but he was scared that he needed to sleep alone. After getting here the thought of sleeping alone makes him scared. But his lovely friend Jinlyn will spend those whole three days with him. Jin was there for him all the time, he just needed to hear those whines and cries that's all.

■■■

Here Jeongguk is worried about his Omega but happy too. His Omega is a real matured Omega now who just had heat. His Omega would be thinking he left him alone in the room but he didn't have any choice.

He spent those three days without Jimin in their room and he was feeling so lonely. Even Though he slept alone for years,he still felt so alone. He didn't sleep very well on these three days and he was worried for his mate.

The three days passed like a whole year for both Jimin and Jeongguk. Today is the last day of the heat and both of them are so happy. They hadn't even seen each other for once and now they are excited.

When Jeongguk came back after hunting in the morning with his followers, like he expected he saw his beautiful Omega sitting on his bed waiting for him.

He looks more healthy now, his tummy,hips and thighs were so perfect now. Jeongguk knows it's the heat that makes him so healthy. When Omegas get hot they will become more glowy and healthy.

"Jimin Omega" Jeongguk said and hugged the little wolf

Jimin smiled and kissed those sharp jaws. Jeongguk couldn't contain his happiness but pressed his lips to those pink lips. He kissed him more deeply and caressed his hips making his shivers go away.

Pulling away Jeongguk admired the blushing and smiling Omega in front of him. His innocent blue eyes were enjoying the presence of his alpha. Jeongguk placed one more kiss and rubbed his nose against his mate's.

Jimin giggled and snuggled on the strong chest.

"I missed you Alpha" Jimin whispered

"I missed you too Luna, you don't have any idea" Jeongguk said and kissed his head

"This is gonna happen every month?" Jimin asked suddenly

"Yes love, but dont worry Im not going anywhere from next time" Jeongguk said smirking

Jimin blushed and hid his face on the strong chest.

"We will bond soon love"