74. Cheater!

Davina age 5

''You got to go first last.'' Davina declared hands rooted on her hips.

''Naw ahh'' daemon countered sticking his tongue out at her

''Yeah huh.'' Davina shouted

''Naw ahh.'' Daemon shouted getting closer

''Yeah Huh!'' Davina screamed

''NAW AHH!''

''VISERYS!'' Davina demanded. Viserys hated being so much older than his siblings at times. Ten years seemed like a lifetime when your siblings were five.

''What Davina?'' Viserys questioned

''Daemon said that hes going first-'' davina began as daemon started shouting over her

''She went first last time and i want to train caraxes.'' Daemon declared

"-but he always goes first and fury is going to be the best and the greatest and I cant help him-" davina kept going

"- shut up you always go first." Daemon spat

"- get to his fullest potential if im not training him every day. And waiting for daemon to get his head out of his ass isnt helping anyone." Davina said confidently

'You jerk!'' Daemon shouted  lunging at Davina. Viserys scooped her up.

''Daemon.'' Viserys hissed. Davina stuck her tongue out at daemon from viserys arms. ''I don't know why you two are so obsessed with dragons''

''That's cause you're a big baby.'' daemon declared.

''Not helping your cause Daemon.'' Viserys warned.

''Balerion is a beast and you dont ride him ever. You must be scared.'' Daemon told him.

''Go inside and study your high velaryian'' Viserys demanded

''Ha!'' Davina declared in victory as viserys put her down.

''But-'' daemon began

'No buts. Go Daemon.'' Viserys instructed and Daemon groaned as he took long sluggish steps back to the castle.

''You suck!'' Daemon moaned out as his feet slid over the rough grounds of dragon stone.

''Thanks Viserys.'' Davina said turning towards the caves but viserys grabbed her hand.

''You want to fly with me Dav?'' Viserys asked and Davina beamed up at him.

''Would I ever!'' She jumped up. ''Come on lets go!'' She grabbed his hand pulling him along.

Viserys wasnt fearless like davina and Daemon. Didn't have that need for power or glory or the thrill of being on dragon back. But he liked seeing davinas little face light up when he brought her out with him.

Davina climbed right up. Fury wasnt big enough yet for her to ride but she hoped soon she would be able to fly him herself. He was better trained and more protective of her then caraxes was of daemon which davina was very proud of.

"I love you Viserys." Davina told him as Balerion took flight.

"I love you too Davina." He wanted it to stay like this forever. Him being the big brother that Davina adored so much. Her and Daemon were always competing had to be the best at everything and Davina was better. Davina was also sneakier than Daemon. And more charming, Viserys thought but that might have been her big eyes and even bigger smile. Davina knew how to get what she wanted when she wanted and she knew Viserys would cave and Daemon would put his own foot in his mouth.

Davina reached up touching the clouds and Viserys held tight to her tiny self.

"Don't be scared Vis." Davina told him glancing back at him. "We are dragons. This is what we are meant for."

+

Davina Age 8

Davina and daemon had gotten back from a ride and were fighting over who landed first and won the race. Viserys rolled his eyes. He had married Aemma and somehow his siblings became his children too at times. But other times Alyssa and Baelon were doting over them. Viserys wasn't the baby he was the eldest and had already been promised to Aemma for a year. When he wed he thought his siblings, mainly Davina wouldn't love him as much, perhaps her and daemon would get along better with him distracted with his wife. But Viserys was wrong. Davina still clung to him and they twins wouldn't stop fighting and competing.

''Fury was faster!'' Davina declared

''Caraxes hit the ground first.'' Daemon retorted

''No he didnt!'' Davina whined. ''Mama who won?'' Davina demanded and Alyssa smiled down at them.

''Does it matter my loves?''

''Yes.'' Both daemon and Davina declared simultaneously. Alyssa chuckled looking to her husband.

''What do you think my love? Who won?'' Alyssa asked and Baelon smiled as Davina ran up to him.

''Hi daddy you know you love me most,'' davina began and daemon followed her up she pushed him back. ''And that fury totally landed first right?'' Davina bat her eye lashes up at him and Baelon chuckled.

''Davina and fury definitely won.'' Baelon agreed and Davina squealed with delight.

"Definitely Davina." Viserys agreed.

''Told you!'' Davina declared.

''Cheat!'' Daemon spat.

''Daddy says, so I win!'' Davina danced around happily as Fury nudged up against caraxes.

''Cheat!'' Daemon repeated

''What did you win my love?'' Alyssa questioned

''What do you mean?'' Davina questioned

''You didnt bet anything?'' Baelon asked

''Fuck we should have-"

''Language Davina.'' Alyssa warned

''Dragon dung.'' Davina corrected with a cheeky grin alyssa rolled her eyes but couldnt help the smile on her face. 'I want to win something.''

''I'm not betting against you now that i know you cheat!'' Daemon declared.

''Put your dragons away.'' Alyssa requested viserys chuckled as the twins bickered they were constantly bickering but they were still attached at the hip.

''You really want something?'' Daemon asked as they got into the cave.

''Yes.'' Davina declared. ''I'm not sure what though maybe a-'' but Daemon pressed his lips to hers. Davina blinked confused and when he pulled back she was staring at him.

''Good prize?'' Daemon offered and davina tilted her head as she looked at him. ''Maybe I need to kiss you again.'' Daemon suggested. ''Do you want me to stop?'' Daemon asked. ''Tell me if you want me to stop.'' Daemon told her but Davina didnt say anything so he kissed her again.

The fires burned brighter and the stars shone brighter it was like the world made sense and suddenly their bickering faded and their smiles grew. Stolen kisses stolen glances and they didnt think it was wrong but they knew that it wasn't right either. But they liked the feeling.