"You cant do that"

Nakayla Unique Moore

The same night

"Ooh fuck"

"I love you baby I'm so sorry"

"Mm ok I forgive you"

He kept thrusting and i screeched as me and ski came

He kissed me and I melted

Fuck nakayla your the worst

"Mmm that was so good daddy" I said kissing on his face and getting up and taking a shower then hopping out of the shower and laying on skis back

"Ski"

"Hm"

"Ski"

"Yes nakayla"

"Ok never mind I don't know what's wrong with you lately but fuck it"

"nigga I'm tired as hell and yo pussy just knocked me out I'm ready to slump"

"I just wanna make all this clear if you don't want this life anymore ski I don't want you to feel trapped just leave"

"Of course I want this life with you ma I just was having some doubts earlier and said some things I didn't need to say I'm sorry I said all that stuff I love yo ass to death and I didn't mean any of it"

"Literally if this is something your unsure about let me know now because you won't be able to fuck me to make up for fucking up im just gonna start leaving until you get yo shit together"

"I gotchu ma I promise when are we going back to Florida"

"Sometime after the album release party my parents are on my ass about coming to see them which means I gotta get the hell outta New York"

"Why don't you just go see them nana it's been a while"

"No absolutely not my mother could die and I wouldn't shed a fucking tear I have no good memories with her"

"I know ma but maybe you could go talk to her again and try and make her see your point of view she's probably reaching out now because she's understanding you should take seven too so she can understand what he did to you wasn't right"

"I tried all that shit ski she won't see it from my point of view I'm tired of her"

I rolled off his back and he pulled me under him and kissed on my neck

"Look mama I think you should do it you never know what's gonna happen I'll come with you and everything just try for me"

"I'll try but I promise you the moment an offensive word rolls off her tongue I'm leaving"

"Mk" he said kissing my shoulder and my neck

"When does jah bring seven back?"

"Tomorrow in the afternoon why"

"Round three?"

"Hell yeah"

-2 hours later-

"You hungry?"

"Yes daddy"

"Stop calling me that shit befo i fuck you up"

"You mean fuck me"

"Nah I mean fuck you up meaning imma rearrange yo guts literally"

Oop okkk

"Ok now I'm good my legs already hurt"

"I know my shit numb tryna fuck wit yo nymphomaniac ass"

"You wasn't saying that when you was emptying the clip though"