Ch. 7

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

It was utter chaos.

I thought we would be ok with each other and actually do some work but I was wrong. So very wrong.

Now it was Grim who was trying to escape.

"Do something juice!" Ace yelled at his dorm mate.

"I told you already, MY NAME IS DUCE!" Duce yelled at Ace getting ready to fight him.

"Why are you coming after me! The weasel is the one you should stop. He's trying to escape. Do something juice." Ace said, clearly calling Duce juice for fun now.

"Alright!" Duce yelled back at Ace and started walking towards him.

We were in the cafeteria when Grim started trying to leave. I sat at a table far away from them, just watching the chaos unfold. I was away in case Duce decided to summon a Cauldron and I end up like Ace a while ago. I figured that from the way everything was happening, Duce was going to summon a Cauldron at Grim. But I was wrong again, very wrong. All of a sudden I see Duce pick Ace up.

"W-what the hell are you planning to do?" Ace asked worried.

"You told me to do something didn't you?" Duce answered clearly unfazed.

"Yea but what-
Ace was cut off since Duce had thrown him. His attempt to catch Grim involved throwing Ace at him. Grim saw Ace going towards him, he started panicking. Ace didn't have time to fully process what had occurred, but he extended his hands to catch Grim. He caught Grim and Grim shrieked in fear. I saw Ace hit a chandelier, somehow,  and it fell beside them.

"The hell was that for?! Using me as a catching thing!" Ace exclaimed at Duce. Grim was still pale.

"And what have you done now?" A voice said from the doorway.

"Oh hi Crowley." I said waving at the bird man. I am so in trouble. War flashbacks from Lucifer catching me along with one of the brothers started playing.

"I heard some noise so I came to see what was going on. And I come in to see you three again. Including you." Crowley said while pointing at everyone, and then at Deuce since he was new to the chaos. "Not only that but I see the chandelier that was given to NRC as a gift from a famous and powerful mage on the floor. Completely shattered!"

"We're so sorry head mage." Duce said bowing.

"That's it! You two are expelled from Night Raven College as for you two." Crowley said and turned to look at Grim and I.

"No wait you can't do that!" Ace exclaimed.

"Yes I can, I am the head mage after all."

"Please, give us a chance to fix it. I can't be expelled. My mother would be so disappointed." Duce said trying to bargain.

"It is unfixable. The chandelier uses a mage stone which is difficult to find."

"Tell us where we can find it and we'll go look for it!" Duce shouted, clearly speaking for everyone.

"Dude shut up-

"Well there is one place you can look in."

"Tel us where it is."

"Ok fine, if you return with a new mage stone before tomorrow morning you wont be expelled. However if you fail you are to leave campus." Crowley told us.

"Yes sir thank you!" Duce said with a bow.

Crowley told us where we could find the stone and we went through the magic mirror. We were now in a forest where the dwarfs mine was located, an abandoned cottage in front of us.