24.

I'm heading over to Harry's again, and he told me to dress comfortably. I've just gone for what I wear every day, which consists of sweatpants and jumpers and fluffy socks. I'm not sure if he considers it a date or not, but I guess it's not really since it is so casual. It makes me happy, to think that we're close enough and comfortable enough to just hangout without any special reason.

Once I'm at his door, he looks unusually snug and relaxed, compared to his everyday style. It's a wonder, how he makes even the most effortless of outfits look so hot.

"Hey Lou, come on in," he says, giving me a short peck as I step in. I awkwardly stand once I've got my shoes off—I'm still not completely sure what to do with myself, even after I've been her before— so he takes my hand and leads me to the living room. "I've got tea, pizza, and cookies, so have all you want."

"Thanks," I say while we get situated on the couch. I've gotten used to sitting close to him, which is nice. "What movie?"

"Grease," he grins at me. I told him it was my favorite a while ago, so I take it as a compliment that he picked it for me. He smile back, giving him a quick kiss before he hits play on the remote. I whisper most the songs to myself, until he belts out the next part and I turn to him, a stunned look on my face. I can't help but laugh as he sings loudly to my, grabbing my hands as he does.

I begin to sing the songs with him, which is now my favorite way to watch this movie. It makes me appreciate spending time with Harry even more, because sometimes he can be a weirdo and I absolutely adore it.

As the movie goes on, we're calmed down and are closer. I've got my head on his chest while he combs his fingers through my hair.

"Lou," he says, and I look up at him. His eyes shine extra bright in the lights of the movie.

"Yeah?"

"D'you know how beautiful you are?" He asks, his voice quiet. I blush, just looking at him because I'm unsure of what to say. I see him looking from my eyes to my lips, and eventually, he leans in. The kiss is so slow and tender, and I never want to leave. He slips his tongue in my mouth, exploring it and bringing his hands to my waste. 

I shuffle closer to him, and he uses his hands to maneuver me onto his lap. It feels like there's more intimacy, more passion, as his hands slide down to my ass. I sigh into the kiss, bringing my hands to his hair and leaning further into him.

He squeezes my ass, and am embarrassingly high pitch noise emits from the back of my throat. My eyes widen in the kiss and I pull away. His lips are shiny and swollen, and his pupils slightly blown as he smirks at me.

"This alright?" He asks, catching his breath. His eyes still manage to glance down at my lips every few seconds. I nod.

"Yeah, it's good," I say. "Uhm, could we, just not go past this, though?"

"Of course," he says. "Whatever you're comfortable with, is perfect."

I grin thankfully, appreciating how understanding he is. He makes me feel so safe, whatever I do or say. I kiss him again, and he doesn't waste a second before kissing back. We miss most of the movie, but neither of us seem to care.