𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 [𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭]

My favorite British guy😻. Also y/n is a POC in this chapter as well.

ALSO SORRY I WAS ON SUCH A LONG FUCKING HIATUS DAYUM!

Anyways onto the good shit...

_______________________________________

Newbies.

Simon hated them, but sadly he was always the one being tasked to 'train' them.

To say he was annoyed was an understatement.

Well that could be said before he set his eyes on you. And when he did all of that annoyance faded into nothingness.

He could feel the strain of his cock against his pants, no boxers because he preaches that they cause chafing.

Anyways, back to you.His thoughts clung to the memory of your slightly scandalous outfit.

You wore baggy black cargo pants that were held up on your waist with a simple draw-string. Your top was a dirt stained navy green tank top.

And all of the sudden Simon loved training newbies.

_______________________________________

"So I hear they call you Ghost... Why's that?" You questioned from your hiding spot behind a dark blue minivan.

Simon didn't reply and instead just gave you a short 'I don't know' sound. You sighed and began playing with your black handgun.

Simon shuffled quietly next to you and saw this as an opening.

"I can...." He started, but cut himself off with self doubt.

"'You can' what?" You pressed him to finish his sentence.

He sighed once more before starting again. "I can show you why...." You tilted your head in confusion. "Why they call me Ghost"

You let out an 'Ohhhh' sound before urgently nodding your head at him. He turned slightly from his crouched position and opened the door to the minivan.

He stopped slightly and ducked into the van. Now you were getting nervous as to what you had gotten yourself into, because truth be told when you first saw the hulking man you could barely control the way your pussy gushes and clenched at the thought of the rough pads of his finger tip pushing against your skin.

"You comin'?" He asked, but it sounded a lot more like a demand.

"Y-yeah" you stated whilst faking confidence. You ducked into the rusted van and were finally beginning to notice the height difference between the two of you.

Ghost is basically toward you, even in his sitting position.

You sat there fidgeting awkwardly as he silently kept his gaze on you: his eyes trailing your body.

Suddenly he spoke in a low gravelly voice, his mask distorting his voice slightly.

It sent chills down your spine, causing your body to slightly shiver.

Ghost took notice of this and decided to be the one to take action. He placed his significantly larger hand on your lower back and guided you closer to him.

You now sat next to him with his arm around your shoulders and the right side of his body being pressed up against yours. Your left hand stayed in your lap while your right hand came to rest on his chest.

He pulled you closer by the waist and turned his body to the right, placing his right leg up on the long back-seat and bringing you to straddle his thigh.

His eyes bore into you and he began to speak. "Are you okay with this, darling?"

Darling?

He just called you darling.

You almost melted on the spot. That one simple word sent shocks down to your already soaked cunt. Effectively wetting your black thong.

You snapped out of your touch-starved thoughts and nodded your head, leaning your upper body onto his chest and giving him a good view of your ass from above.

Ghost placed both of his hands on your waist and lifted your body off of him.

You whined at the loss of contact and pouted at him, to which he let out a deep chuckle and began to pull down your pants down to your knees.

He put you back on his lap with his chest to your back and your legs spread so he has access to your dripping flower.

He leaned down and let out a long breath near your right ear.

"Get ready"

Shit.

You were definitely ready.

Ghost's right hand slid downwards to your exposed cunt and lightly rubbed his middle and ring finger on your aching clit. He damn near growled at the feel of your natural lubricant seeping out of your pussy.

You sighed through your nose and leaned back, grasping his forearm. As he pulled the fabric of your thong through your lower lips, and rubbed it up and down through your wetness.

The friction of the fabric was almost unbearable. Your back involuntary arched off of his chest and his hands rushed to pull you back towards him.

His right hand cupped your pussy and his left hand came up to grip at your throat.

He finally pushed your thong to the side and languidly rubbed your clit before sinking in two long, veiny fingers.

Your body convulsed and the pleasure took over every single one of your senses. He was pulling moans from you in seconds and there was nothing you could do to stop him.

You loved it.

His hand was tightening around your throat in a way that made you dizzy and lightheaded. And as much as you hated to admit it you were getting closer and closer to the edge of euphoria.

Ghost took notice of this and sped up his pace almost instantaneously. His breathing was starting to become ragged and that when you notice him grinding against your ass from behind.

Your legs shut together, but that didn't stop his hand from destroying your g-spot. You could tell he was getting as close as you too.

Poor fucker probably hasn't had good pussy in years.

'I'm gonna change that though' your thoughts cut in.

Surprisingly his hand started to move faster as the grip he had on your throat tightened, giving you the perfect pieces to explode into ecstasy.

Your body was trembling in his arms and all of the thoughts left your head. You could feel his hips stuttering and soon enough he let out a deep groan, releasing into his pants.

_______________________________________

All that could be heard was ragged breathing and the rattling of the two of you tying your belts back on.

"You know this isn't just a one time thing, right?" Simon's raspy voice sliced through the air like a freshly sharpened switch-blade.

"Ummm... Sure, if that's what you want... Simon..." You said slowly, pausing in between just to add to effect.

He groaned at the huge sound of his name rolling off your tongue. It made him want to pounce all over you again.

Both of you climbed out of the car and decided to group back with the others, but made sure to take the 'scenic' route...

_______________________________________

GAHLEE!!

I FINISHED IT. IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!! 💪🏾😪
Anyways I hope yall enjoyed this b/c there will be a part two😈

Word count : 1179

-🍑