lovers yet?

Original timeline:
No one pov:

Ezran tries getting out of his grasp o get ready for school.

Remmey notices this due to ezran shifting and rubbing up against his crotch waking him up.

Remmey let's go of ezran turning around tired.

Remmey pov:
I sit up my head aching not knowing who's bedroom I'm in.

Rem: mh- wheres my clothes I say groggy my vision a little blurry.

Once my vision is back to normal I see a dark brown haired boy with dark skin and hazel eyes changing Infront if me.

Me not caring who it is quickly spots my boxers and puts them on going behind the smaller male Infront of me grabbing his waists and pulling him in close to me.

He froze and flushed a deep pink then removed my hands and continued to change.

-at school-

Ezran pov:

Me and remmey split up going our different ways to our 1st period class.

-after school-

I was talking to my friend in the hall and felt some one taller than me go up behind me grab my waist then kiss my neck and continue to give me love bites and hickeys.

I close my eyes tightly ez: mh~ I opened my eyes to see my friend walking away.

-time skip-

No one pov:

Ezran and remmey started to hangout more and more going to parks daisy fields beach rivers and more.

Remmey pov:

I get ready and dressed in my favorite outfit bc today was the day I was going to ask ezran out.

I meet up with ezran in a daisy field.

We sit down and talk and eat for a little.

Rem: I need to tell you something...