60

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝙸𝚉𝙰𝙰𝙺 "𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙲𝚈" 𝚂𝙼𝙸𝚃𝙷

𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝟾:𝟸𝟷 🌅𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙸𝙶 𝙳𝙰𝚈

𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝟾:𝟸𝟷 🌅
𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙸𝙶 𝙳𝙰𝚈

"
today was the day. the day my life was gonna change for the worst or better.

the outcome of tonight is depended on the past 3-4 years of my young adulthood.

losing you was.. unexpected. you put me through a lot as a man. you were full of surprises.. a lot of em.

i mean.. you disowned our daughter and fucked my brother so- but we don't speak on the dead i guess.

ion know.
i'm not a monster, you did birth my child so the most i could do is leave you some flowers i guess, you too kya. "

i placed the bouquets over the stone and sat back down on my spot in the grass.

its kya's birthday. so i decided to come and see them today.

i also have her son.

"cmon lil dude" i said tapping him.

"bye mommy, i wuv you! we can finish playing cars when i come back" he said cheesing.

iyus didn't wanna come.

she was young when everything happened but she was scared of her mother.

i didn't want her to be but that's what kayla has to rest with. her only seed fearing her.

if she was here i would've probably tried to help her. get her some real help.

i feel bad for what i did to kya. she had it coming tho. just another thing i have to live with.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

i sat down my arizona as i spoke to tj, savvy, jalen and serria about my plan for today.

neveah is currently with the kids in florida for a business trip.

i decided i'm ready, i'm gonna marry her.

"so i'm gonna fly us out today and i want you 2 to take her out somewhere tonight, i don't know and have her think y'all are going out asum then bring her to the spot" i said re-explaining my plan.