Awaken Deity of Combat

(Flashback)
Gargantua Dragon(narrating): Many moons ago there was once a great battle that shook the various worlds.

Gargantua Dargon, a white dragon with spiky hair, covered with blue armor with gold accents can be seen flying through air with swords gold and black swords floating at his back, as if they were wings, back as he charges at an unknown figure shrouded in darkness.
(Flashback End)

Gargantua Dragon can now be seen standing in a ruined temple with a gigantic sword placed in the middle of the temple.

Garga(narrating): And now I've reawakened, my powers have diminished greatly, and now I seek a buddy to not only regain my lost strength, but to become even stronger than before.

(Human World)
Kenta Ryuuji, a young boy with fiery blue and red hair, and sharp golden eyes is seen at an arcade playing one of the fighting games against someone.

(Human World)Kenta Ryuuji, a young boy with fiery blue and red hair, and sharp golden eyes is seen at an arcade playing one of the fighting games against someone

Kenta: Almost there.... And finisher!!!

Kenta performs another combo in the game before winning the game. Kenta then proceeds to stand up and cheer for his victory.

Kenta: Alright, another victory for me!!

Random Spectator: Wow! He got another flawless victory.

Random Spectator: That's the Ace of Games for you!

Random Spectator: Amazing! He never lost any life!

As the crowd cheered Kenta saw the time on a clock, and he begins to panic.

Kenta: Oh crap! Look at the time, I'll be late for work.

Kenta's opponent: Hey get back here. I want another round!

Kenta: Sorry, maybe next time.

Kenta runs out of the arcade before passing by a large glass stadium at the center of the mall. As Kenta passes by the stadium something catches his eye.

Kenta: Huh?

Kenta looks back seeing a two people facing off with monsters at their side.

Kenta: Oh wow, they must be Buddyfighting.

Kenta watches on as he saw one of the fighters, calling a red armored dragon that looked like a knight to their front.

Random Fighter: Extreme Sword go attack the Fighter!

The red armored dragon then proceeds to fly towards its enemy before slashing the opponent.

Kenta: Looks like they're really going at it. Oh crap! I just remembered I have to go to work.

Kenta then runs off leaving the mall. He continues running until he reaches a small cafe. He enters the cafe, and was greeted by a familiar voice.

???: Welcome-Oh Kenta! You're here.