The Real Him

Bre POV

I was so freaking nervous! I'm headed to Chris's house for a little get to gather as ge calls it with Cherry. We have been talking like crazy ever since I gave him my number Friday. Its been a week and we already are good friends.

"I wonder if Ty's gonna be here!" Cherry said as we parked it was about 3 cars outside.

I shook my head at her," Girl you know he got Chyna he don't want you"

She smacked her lips and got out the car. She left me and went inside I got out of the car and headed to the door.

I walked in and instantly got a contact high or some shit. I don't smoke weed I only smoke blacks cause that shit be stinking.

I walked into the den and these niggas was all into the game they were playing that they didn't even notice I had came in.

I waved at Heather, Nicki, Chyna, and Honey. I sat down beside Cherry who was still mad at me. I got bored so I decided to mess and poke her till she talked to me she wouldn't budge for nothing so I hit her so fucking heard on her thigh making everyone look at us.

"Owwww, bitch ass!" She hit me back and we start fighting.

Chris and Mijo separated us.

"Bitch! You don't who the fuck you messing with!"

"No bitch! You don't know me! You fucking stripper!"

We all paused and me and Cherry instantly start laughing. These niggas thought we was serious.

"I would never talk to her like that, that is my boo!" I plopped down in Cherry's lap and they still was just looking at us.

"Are y'all bi or some shit?" Ty asked sitting back down and grabbing his controller.

"Umm I'm sorry but I like dick!" I said

"Let the church say yaymen!"

All of us girls acted like we were about to start shouting and clapping.

"yaymen!" we all said laughing

"Mane, y'all need birth control"

I hit Chris and he made a face at me causing me to laugh.

"Baby, I'm finna go" Chyna kissed Ty and left.

"Finally!" Honey said making us all laugh.

"Why you be hoeing my baby momz doe?" Ty said

"Cause I don't like the bitch, no offence to y'all cause y'all cool, but that bitch ass stripper trapped you"

We all start laughing and Ty sat there looking dumb founded.

"Mane lets just get faded and play the game" Chris said picking up his controller.

About an hour later they were done playing and we was all just sitting around laughing and talking.

I put my legs on Chris and he looked down at my legs like they were on fire. He pushed my legs off him and I start kicking him.

"Quiiiiiit" he said trying to grab my legs.

"Mane what are y'all?" Mijo asked us

"We mess" I said shrugging

"Yea, we mess, now I want some pizza!" Chris said pulling mme up off the couch.

"I don't see why I have to come with you to make a phone call" I said following him to the kitchen.

He shrugged and called Pizza Hut. I sat on the counter and he stood in between my legs as he talked on the phone. I start tracing the tattoos on his arm. I studied his face and my eyes landed on his pink lips.

"You like them don't you?"

I nodded and looked up at him. We both leaned in and our lips moved in sync. I cant believe I'm sitting here in Chris Brown's house and kissing him.

I hadn't even noticed he had moved. I opened my eyes and this nigga was gone. I hopped down and walked back into the den.

These niggas was smashing on some pizza I sat in Chris's lap and took his piece.

"Ayeee" he said throwing his hands up.

I pointed to the box and bit into the pizza.

" You lucky I like you"

I smiled at him and ate the pizza.

When we was all done we all was full and just chilling.

"Aight I'm finna head out" Ty said standing up.

Chris had dozed off and had his head in my lap.

"Chris...Chris...I'm finna go"

"Noooo stay with me!" he said sitting up

"But I gotta take Cherry home"

"I'll take you home tomorrow give her your keys"

"Fine, Cherry be good with my baby!"

I handed her my keys and walked around Chris's house looking for him.

I found him in I'm guessing his room I walked around looking at all the paintings aand graffiti hanging on the walls. I seen something shiny sticking out of one of the doors.

Me being nosy I opened the door and walked into a huge room full of shoes and hats.

"Like what you see?"

My heart almost stopped when I turned to see Chris against the door.

"Yea these dope"

He nodded and I passed him and jumped on his bed.

"You know I don't let strippers chill on my bed"

"I guess I'm not a stripper then huh?"

"Na, I wanna get to know the real you."

"Well you know my real name isn't that good enough?"

"Na, like why do you do what you do?"

"Tuition" I said shrugging

"Tuition? "

"Yup"

"You know I could help if you want" I looked up from my phone and just starred at him for awhile.

"No, I'm good"

"Why you so independent?"

"Been that way every since I was 10" I said shrugging

"Damn 10? What happened?"

"Chris, why do you befriend me I'm a stripper"

"Yea and I got a record so what? Now back to what I was asking" He sat down on the bed and I sat up.

"Ummm well, me and my brother ran away from foster care when I was just 10 and he took care of the both of us up until I was 17. I had a real job, but it wasn't paying for tuition so last year I start stripping"

He just looked at me and then smiled.

"You a strong ass women and the fact you independent is a turn on"

"Boooy" We both laughed

"What are you good at?"

"Dancing..."

"What king?"

"HipHop and modern ballet"

"That's wassup imma look into that"

"Huh? No Chris"

"Yes, I'm helping you get that tuition"

I smiled extra hard and looked down. He lifted my chin and kissed my lips.

"Now time for me to learn about the real you" he looked over at me and smiled.

"Where do I began" he ended up telling me everything about him and we really connected. I learned that he is a sweet and goofy person. He's not like any other man I've met and I like that abiut him. I wonder where exactly this friendship is headed...

_______

Awwww!!!!